Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)

Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280261 times)

god dam the flower of fire is amazing even into mid hardmode

All your waifus weapons are trash.

Bow before the vampire knives.

All your waifus weapons are trash.

Bow before the vampire knives.
those have been repeatedly nerfed into the ground, are extremely difficult to obtain, and don't work on the final boss

those have been repeatedly nerfed into the ground, are extremely difficult to obtain, and don't work on the final boss
But they work on everything up to him. :P

Just saying, when you can stand there and just throw them at Plantera and the Golem and not die, they're pretty nice weapons.

the Eye of Cthulhu yoyo is so easy to use and you can kill any boss with it if you have the right acessories

Read the sight any good renderman thread again,asswipe.
woah 12 year old detected

Read the sight any good renderman thread again,asswipe.
Jesus lol.

uh ignoring the autism above

does anyone have a band of starpower they can toss my way? i would appreciate it.

uh ignoring the autism above

does anyone have a band of starpower they can toss my way? i would appreciate it.
just download This map. It has all the items from previous updates and all the items from the 1.3 update. Put it in your worlds folder which should be in Documents>My Games> Terraria> Worlds

but that's blatant-ass cheating.  he specifically wants someone to give it to him.

do you even

but that's blatant-ass cheating.  he specifically wants someone to give it to him.

whats the difference between  player giving it to him and him just taking it from a map

the former is "getting one from a player who had it dropped from a boss fair-game".
the latter is "downloading a map with all the items inside and essentially cheating one in".

whats the difference between  player giving it to him and him just taking it from a map
if it isn't earned by someone its cheating

im only asking because i have a crimson world and i have no other way of getting it besides save scumming and cheating.

i flooded half the map just so i could get some good fishing in

and then made a nice little portable beach so i dont feel lonely in singleplayer
hush little starfish the eye will come soon