Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1279042 times)

While I agree with you and I think that doing something like that is morally okay, piracy is still illegal regardless of whether or not you buy it afterwards. Piracy is piracy.
Oh, I'm not questioning the legality haha! But I see nothing morally wrong with it :D

Just in case you have the IQ of a garden fence

Menen, you in our group right?
Yeah, Kira, Weaver, Menen, Sord(?), Bloody Mary, 2 people I met on OMGPOP, and I are all going to play this day one hurr
also, I got my group of 5 people getting the game monday. We're all going to play it together :D

Not when he referenced a server that was going to be hosted when the game is released. He was obviously asking if anyone was going to be hosting when the game is released and wanted to get in on it before it was filled, which is why he said Meeses' is already filled.

It's funny because he made no reference that he was lookig for a pre-server. He even asked if anybody is hosting!

I guess I'll be left out on Monday :c

Owell have fun guys

It's funny because he made no reference that he was lookig for a pre-server. He even asked if anybody is hosting!
Why would he reference a preserver being filled if he wanted to get into a server being hosted in the present

Think.

HEY TOMORROW IS MONDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I'll be hosting 2-3 private servers when the game is able to be hosted externally. 1 24/7 server as soon as it comes out.

You're still missing the point.

EVEN IF it did sound like he was looking for a leaked server, my whole conversation about having a group, and constantly posting about how many people were in it, and it was going to be full should be something that slaps you in your face as clue #1 as to what he is talking about. But see, no one read back and wishes to understand what it's all about. Instead, you just jump to a conclusion of the leaked to raise another ban in this thread.

There was no reason for you to join in on this if you had no prior knowledge to what I posted. Don't go into things blind.

===========================================================================================
Also, this isn't a thing to help my argument, but just in case you're looking to get him banned, he even PM'd me.

I replied to the first one as

Just as some sort of proof for him

Can i join one of these soon to be hosted servers?

I mentioned Messes server in there; from there, you could easily tell that I'm trying to look for a pre-server.

Oh, I'm not questioning the legality haha! But I see nothing morally wrong with it :D
Oh, I never said you were questioning the legality of it. Was just somewhat agreeing with you :o

it's monday

where's my gift

it's monday monday

where's my gift
It's not monday in most places.

it's monday

where's my gift

It's up your butt

Fist yourself and you might find it