Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1317063 times)

And suddeny, lots more people are making sky bridges.

There's a glitch with the new weapon racks on multiplayer, if you join a server (host can't do it) and rapidly put a weapon on it and take the weapon off it'll duplicate the weapons and you can sell them.

add Bradfreeman42 or Kannoi on steam
me and goldtittys are on, new characters only

Not every class has to have the same features.
Yes but no class should be worse than the other two.

To be honest ranged and mage are still powerful because of the fact they can just run
I do agree that the vampire knives should have been range damage, and I think that there should be some sort of leech blade or of the sort that had a greater healing effect than the other classes.

I loving hate this port forward stuff. I have to result to Hamachi and its getting annoying. If anyone knows an alternate me and my friend can take to avoid Hamachi please let me know.

I loving hate this port forward stuff. I have to result to Hamachi and its getting annoying. If anyone knows an alternate me and my friend can take to avoid Hamachi please let me know.

why cant you port forward

I'd host for you guys but the dorm internet is stuff

Any of y'all planning to host a server from the bottom (you know, from initial spawn, brand new characters) to the top (beating every single boss, getting the best gear, building a kickass base etc) ?

Because I want in.

Terraria 1.2.4 is out so terraria is 75% off. Just when I'm out of money.

Tudoreleu add my steam
Bradfreeman42 or Kannoi whichever works me and goldtits are doing it and whoever else wants to

I'll join a server that's starting from the start.
count me in I guess

Can't get past the title screen on Terraria xbox LOL

Tudoreleu add my steam
Bradfreeman42 or Kannoi whichever works me and goldtits are doing it and whoever else wants to
I'm in.