Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1317344 times)

rip world wont even load

not gonna lie, until i saw this post i thought your world was just overrun with corruption/crimson

not gonna lie, until i saw this post i thought your world was just overrun with corruption/crimson
this, its kinda making me not want to go on terraria, although neither the crashes or file corruption has happened to me.

An unbound one he means, it was available as a drop during the 100k loot hunt it was available as a drop from the gold golem in the mines of averice on the 4th week and the 6th day
I know this because I got one on BL2 legitly from the gold golem
I remember getting so many, using my gunzerker/siren to just fly past everything so I could just get as many as possible.

but that's besides the point.

OT: I've mostly been taking good end-game gear from other pre-1.3 worlds/characters and giving it to a new character in an expert mode world.

rip world wont even load
You know, every world contains a backup copy. I'm pretty sure.
I think you just rename the x.wld.bak to x.wld and go wild.

NOW MY GAME CRASHED DURING A MARTIAN INVASION WITH A BLOOD MOON

I JUST WANT TO BUILD A PIRATE SHIP

NOW MY GAME CRASHED DURING A MARTIAN INVASION WITH A BLOOD MOON

I JUST WANT TO BUILD A PIRATE SHIP
They caught you distributing piracy

I'm going to deploy the Moon Lord on my server, please come and join.
76.28.50.24:7777
Server is expert, so strong endgame characters are needed.
EDIT: I'm still waiting for some players, it's not over yet.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 02:13:17 PM by Mr Queeba »

You know, every world contains a backup copy. I'm pretty sure.
I think you just rename the x.wld.bak to x.wld and go wild.

This is true, it's a really nice feature.

So I've been reading that a good way to farm pirate invasions is to summon the invasion and then fight them in the ocean to get more maps? I can seem to fight the invasion at the ocean... I'm wondering if the invasion spawns around the center of the world, or your NPCs. Hmm

EDIT: It's around the NPCS.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 03:02:48 PM by Doomonkey »

my pumpkin moon grinder works pretty well. all in all, after i was done, i came out 22 platinum richer
i also kept one of each item as memorabilia.

i got 3 legendary horseman blades i thought that was pretty cool

I must share with thy the best way to forget the moon lord, get a stardust dragon staff and summoning armor, camp the nurse, click, wait and win
Works everytime and with the nurse healing herself and only 1 attack going trough blocks you win, you just loving win and that floating body sumbitch can't do stuff about it

I must share with thy the best way to forget the moon lord, get a stardust dragon staff and summoning armor, camp the nurse, click, wait and win
Works everytime and with the nurse healing herself and only 1 attack going trough blocks you win, you just loving win and that floating body sumbitch can't do stuff about it
That's pretty clever.

That's pretty clever.
thought of it while i was fighting him with my snowman cannon with full ranged gear, first time finishing pillars i went to my town, saw the stuff and started pissing my pants, then he spawned and me not knowing any of his attacks or patterns i just shot anything with a health bar, found myself dropping in health really quickly and had to make regular trips to the nurse who was right under me, i won the fight but had to put in to much effort, and we all know you can't put any effort into anything ever.
And goddamn it feels good when everything falls perfectly into place, i get a good summoner build from accesories i saved and armor i made from the previous 2 fights, and just seeing that dragon doing billions of damage per second to everything while i stand perfectly still and click away is satisfying.
I am probably gonna be less cheap next time, gonna be a stubborn cunt and start a mage only run in an expert world, i can already see myself dying countless times.

Ill have to try that one of these times. I feel like everyones cheesing him at this point lol.

i'm surprised the nurse doesn't die from all of that