Poll

What's your favorite class?

Soldier
Medic
Engineer
Operative

Author Topic: Brink - Squashing Bugs!  (Read 13697 times)

This game is getting a "C" so far according to the Metacritic score. Looking at some gameplay and screenshots, this game can't be that bad, can it?
Also, is the Campaign any good?

campaign is basically playing with bots
tis good fun though, especially with some buddies
also brink is starting to get a competitive scene :o

They look like Africans :cookieMonster:

I really need to stop reading youtube comments.

so the FOV command is g_fov.

and not cg_fov.

Ugh, the "Objective This" star 2 challenge is impossible. My teammates don't to crap, and all the enemies gang up on me before I can do anything! The other challenges are pretty easy though. During actual matches my AI comrades were fairly competent, although I had to haul my ass back to the main objective a few times because nobody would do anything about it. It's not a bad game, but it could REALLY use some work.

Just got the game, its installing :o

Had potential
Looks like stuff
Hear it's stuff
Probably is stuff

Ugh, the "Objective This" star 2 challenge is impossible. My teammates don't to crap, and all the enemies gang up on me before I can do anything! The other challenges are pretty easy though. During actual matches my AI comrades were fairly competent, although I had to haul my ass back to the main objective a few times because nobody would do anything about it. It's not a bad game, but it could REALLY use some work.

I beat it after raging out of my ass.

Also it's apparently much easier at level 0 or so because bots scale in difficulty as you level.

Had potential
Looks like stuff
Hear it's stuff
Probably is stuff

Sound like an idiot.
Post like an idiot.
Think you're an idiot.
Probably are an idiot.

Am I the only one who has a problem with it crashing on launch? It will just show the logo, act as if it's loading, then crash before it even gets to the menu. Haven't gotten a chance to play it yet because of this. D:

Am I the only one who has a problem with it crashing on launch? It will just show the logo, act as if it's loading, then crash before it even gets to the menu. Haven't gotten a chance to play it yet because of this. D:
YES SAME HERE

Help us D:

Some sort of error comes up when I try to launch the game.

Sound like an idiot.
Post like an idiot.
Think you're an idiot.
Probably are an idiot.
Never said I wouldn't try it.

PS: Dear everyone, "better than cod" is not a good rating for the game.
There are thousands of games better then CoD.  Quit comparing it to CoD and assuming that everyone is comparing it to CoD.

Never said I wouldn't try it.

PS: Dear everyone, "better than cod" is not a good rating for the game.
There are thousands of games better then CoD.  Quit comparing it to CoD and assuming that everyone is comparing it to CoD.
Had potential
Looks like stuff
Hear it's stuff
Probably is stuff
most reviewers are comparing it to cod
and you listened to them