Author Topic: Stocking versus Taboo (and Everyone Else)  (Read 42104 times)

I tried to tell Stocking this over Steam in private, but apparently they don't care about my input on the subject as much as Taboo doesn't care about their input on English, so I'll put it out in the open for you guys.

The short is, you're not going to accomplish something. People here evaluate how they're going to treat someone completely on personality, and Taboo is rather likeable. How well he types is irrelevant, and I cite Bisjac as evidence.

You, on the other hand, stir up stuff in every thread. You've been attacking Taboo for a month straight, and even after his two-week ban, continue to persistently incite him over his grammatical usage online. Even when it doesn't involve Taboo you're always ready to make an argument to the bitter loving end about something completely frivolous, because you have an argumentative nature.

You're allegedly a 15 year old girl, with English as a second language, calling into question this man's entire career. On the assumption he's telling the truth, you're calling his master's degree in English not earned. You're putting years of study to the fire just in a (vain) attempt at humiliating him for no reason other than your admiration for the study of language.

Even if you're right, even if we assume that Taboo is completely idiotic with zero knowledge of the subject for which he teaches, even if every time you make one of these outrageously infantile jabs at him you make him cringe and feel bad, that's all you're doing. You're pissing off someone with no real-world implications for the sole purpose of pissing him off. The amount of effort and emotion you put into these arugments and rants is also disgusting and hearing about your paranoia caused by having nobody on your side is getting on my nerves. My guess is, people aren't on your side not because you're incorrect, but because you're egregiously offensive and putting someone's name in your favor is dangerous considering how unlikeable you are almost all the time.

Not too long ago you said you really like your current avatar because "it reflects on your personality." Well, you're right. You're loudmouthed, demanding attention, and out for blood almost all the time. When I no longer benefited you directly, you used every piece of information I had told you about myself in a week's time as a weapon against me. You're not a good person, and you never will be so long as you keep up this endless cycle of loving with people for no real reason.

Please, grow up.

Street Fighter 666: Taboo and Stocking

(insert street fighter 2 music here)

Iban... you say things so well :D

I support iban on this subject.

*inserts the Epic music CD*

ok forums, i'm going to sleep right now, and I expect to wake up to a full healthy drama, teeming with hated and relevations!

Don't fail me now!

I don't like stocking very much. But occasionally, they have their moments of likeability.

Iban has obtained victory

and it hasn't even started yet

His ego is as massive as his mantitties.