My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7621571 times)

Sorry if this bump pisses anyone off but I bought myself a pinkie pie plush while in new york at the airport the other day.

It's pretty good, although it only has one cutie mark and my parents dont know about it yet hohoho.

Sorry if this bump pisses anyone off but I bought myself a pinkie pie plush while in new york at the airport the other day.

It's pretty good, although it only has one cutie mark and my parents dont know about it yet hohoho.

pics plss

Ugh, I've missed way too many episodes, I need to get back on track.

well idk, we usually did cool stuff during the hiatus, like organize some gaming or discuss even the most trivial things
but nobody wants to do anything anymore
I still want to play games with everyone

I'm a bit out of touch here, has season 5 been confirmed?

I'm a bit out of touch here, has season 5 been confirmed?

I think so.

Sorry for double toast but on my way to Fry's Electronics, I passed by the Burbank Hub Network/Hasbro Studios building. I wanted to just like, stop and bask in its glory.

I think so.

Yeah, it has. Not sure when its coming out though...

I don't even know why I click the topic when I see it pop up lol, maybe it's just a compulsive reflex

Regardless I do like to see the art people draw and post so I can ask myself why i cant draw like that try to give helpful feedback

The Pony Tales Vol. 1 comic is free for today only. Get it while you can.

Quote from: dargreldrenBL on reddit
Quote from: Huginkyss on reddit
how do I get the Micro Series?
Create an account (if you don't have one already) and then add the comic to your cart.

You don't even need to add a payment method; just "purchase" it and you're good to go.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 11:15:31 AM by dargereldren »

foudn this on tumblr, anyone wanna make some avatars?

I'd do them if I had my computer :v

Have a terrible attempt

The ugly parts may not be very noticeable if you size them down to avatar size

Oh, Fluttershy's still got some white between her hair and wing... ;___;

-snip-

foudn this on tumblr, anyone wanna make some avatars?

Have a terrible attempt
Have a slightly-less-but-still-a-bit-terrible attempt:

Also avatars

AJ was downscaled from a slightly larger resolution (180px) than the rest (160px)

Edit: source: http://megarexetera.tumblr.com/post/87127349462/background-image-2

and bg ponies:

source: http://megarexetera.tumblr.com/post/87099024027/background-image
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 08:12:43 PM by dargereldren »