Author Topic: Nobot - Huge attention whore?  (Read 7004 times)

and as a note, even though I did say this before, I haven't thought about that trololol video since that happened. It just came to mind when it was evident that someone who liked N0B0T and didn't like me made that empty account.

I feel like doing this. I have no idea why. I just did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4aMZoYLpAg

I feel like doing this. I have no idea why. I just did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4aMZoYLpAg
aaand that's one of those "stupid post" moments

aaand that's one of those "stupid post" moments

I know...

then why did you post it

Trust me. I have no fricken idea why.

Alright, I'll just leave you guys alone.

Trust me. I have no fricken idea why.
think before you post

i've written plenty of drafts of posts that i never posted because before posting i notice my post didnt make much sense or wasnt necessary

think before you post

i've written plenty of drafts of posts that i never posted because before posting i notice my post didnt make much sense or wasnt necessary

You're right. I'm sorry for posting that.

BTW, here's a cookie.

:cookie:

Enjoy! :D

Could it be?

This topic is over?! Yes! Finally we can forget all about this and finally move on! :D

Yes i admit that posting the video on the Blockland forums was extremely stupid and now i know not to do that EVER again.

It was a joke video though and everyone made a big deal about it.

We then go into a huge argument and here we are.

Me and Eksi have made up, this whole argument on this thread was very unnecessary.

Please no need to fight about who's on who's side.

I hope this thread isn't affected by this argument and you may continue on about the orginal topic...

Stephen953 - Huge Attention Whore

I'm done with this topic.

Here. Cookies for everyone!

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: