Author Topic: Nobot - Huge attention whore?  (Read 7018 times)

I'd like to contribute this to the discussion.

Eksi, who is this about?

i didn't say post nothing, and if i did that wasn't my intention.
you all posting stuff about him being an attention whore is just contributing to his "attention whoreness"
Oh alright then. My bad.

Ok guys, I have enough of this. I'm done with this fight. Let's all pretend this never happened and move on.

Eksi, who is this about?
Someone who made a badly hidden attempt to add a subscriber to N0B0T and make a dumb comment on my channel.

That being, in all likelihood (especially given his personality), is N0B0T himself.

Why do you ask?

Someone who made a badly hidden attempt to add a subscriber to N0B0T and make a dumb comment on my channel.

That being, in all likelihood (especially given his personality), is N0B0T himself.

Why do you ask?
Its not me? Wtf you don't even have proof and your assume that its me?

God Eksi your a douche.

Its not me? Wtf you don't even have proof and your assume that its me?

God Eksi your a douche.
So who, then, made a channel today (called himself 21 years old), subscribed to 21 random popular channels, then subscribed to YOUR channel, and tried to make a stupid comment on mine?

I'm not saying that's you, I'm saying that in all likelihood it is you. You're childish and grudge-holding.

By the way, I'm sorry that I negatively commented about your disastrous attempt to be the funny guy.

So who, then, made a channel today (called himself 21 years old), subscribed to 21 random popular channels, then subscribed to YOUR channel, and tried to make a stupid comment on mine?

I'm not saying that's you, I'm saying that in all likelihood it is you. You're childish and grudge-holding.

By the way, I'm sorry that I negatively commented about your disastrous attempt to be the funny guy.
I'm not sure who would make that channel, i swear it's not me.

If I was you I would assume its me as well, its k.

Thank you for saying your sorry at least. :/
Apology Accepted.

Guys. I'm sorry for being an attention whore. How about we all forget about this and pretend it never happened and move on.

Eksi, just a question what is your email account?

I seriously hope that actually proves to be an end to your bullstuff. It would help if you took down your video in which you mumble with your camera phone like you've been smoking pot.

It is the end. I have enough with this topic. Let's all forget about this, put this in the trash and forget it.

XD

I said forget twice!

Yeah that wasn't funny at all.

Eksi, just a question what is your email account?
That's a seriously stupid loving question and you know it. Do you honestly expect me to give my address to one of N0B0's little defenders because he's CURIOUS?

I seriously hope that actually proves to be an end to your bullstuff. It would help if you took down your video in which you mumble with your camera phone like you've been smoking pot.
Lol what you said was mean and i didn't really appreciate it.

I work hard on my videos, even though they aren't masterpieces like yours they are alright.

I might take the video down because i was swearing a lot in the video but that's the only reason why i would take it down.

Putting a cover over 3% of someone's pixel art, getting banned and thinking you're a smartass is not hard work.