Author Topic: Nobot - Huge attention whore?  (Read 7007 times)

Guys, are we seriously continuing this?! This is getting old!

Putting a cover over 3% of someone's pixel art, getting banned and thinking you're a smartass is not hard work.
So now your saying bullstuff about my videos?

Eksi seriously stop being so full of yourself your a serious douche.

It's your thread, you made it, loving deal with the consequences. There's nothing you can do now but make yourself look even more awkward.

So now your saying bullstuff about my videos?

Eksi seriously stop being so full of yourself your a serious douche.
I'm saying stuff about THE ONE VIDEO OF YOURS I EVER REFERRED TO

IN WHICH YOU BARELY COVERED SOMEONE'S PIXEL ART AND GOT BANNED

HOW DENSE CAN YOU POSSIBLY loving BE

Guys, I had enough of this topic, just forget about this an move on. Otherwise make your own topic and discuss about it.

Eksi, your trying to start stuff that doesent need to be started we can either all be friends, or we can forget about this and dont talk to eachother, your just being a starfish.

It's your thread, you made it, loving deal with the consequences. There's nothing you can do now but make yourself look even more awkward.

I'm saying stuff about THE ONE VIDEO OF YOURS I EVER REFERRED TO

IN WHICH YOU BARELY COVERED SOMEONE'S PIXEL ART AND GOT BANNED

HOW DENSE CAN YOU POSSIBLY loving BE
Wow, calm the forget down bro.

What are you trying to prove?
That your videos are better than mine?
Yes, yes they are, whatever great for you.

If your still going on about that stupid "trololol" video which was about 4 weeks ago and you should have forgotten about then your just butthurt.

Just get over it.

Eksi, your trying to start stuff that doesent need to be started we can either all be friends, or we can forget about this and dont talk to eachother, your just being a starfish.
Someone is trying to derail.

I agree with Juicebox. This fight is getting annoying.

GUYS! SHUT UP! Look. I never wanted to start this. I wish it never happened but it did. So I would be happy if you all stop the arguing and forget about this topic and why I put it there. Let's just move on and everything will be okay.

I'm not the one starting stuff here.

Trololol video by N0B0T
Bullstuff profile by N0B0T or N0B0T fanboy.

By the way, spewing profanity with nothing to back it up is not going to weaken my argument, I'm not an insecure twelve year old.

Wow, calm the forget down bro.

What are you trying to prove?
That your videos are better than mine?
Yes, yes they are, whatever great for you.

If your still going on about that stupid "trololol" video which was about 4 weeks ago and you should have forgotten about then your just butthurt.

Just get over it.
I'm saying nothing about my videos.
I'm saying your trololol video was bullstuff and you reacted like a moron.
That's it.

Then, there's this bullstuff profile which I figured you made because it worships you and thinks I'm a richard, who else fits that description?

The reason I'm here is because of the bullstuff profile which I suspected was started by you because you made a big loving deal on one of several negative comments on your stupid trololol video. You handled that stuff like a child and you still do.

Again, I must have to repeat myself, I was ONLY commenting on the trololol video.

GUYS! SHUT UP! Look. I never wanted to start this. I wish it never happened but it did. So I would be happy if you all stop the arguing and forget about this topic and why I put it there. Let's just move on and everything will be okay.
You've been posting that 6 loving times, stop trying.

We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Your choice.

What the hell are you talking about?

Here's the thing. I'm going to put it simply so you don't read too much into it.

Weeks ago:
Your Trololol video
My negative comment regarding that single video
Your haranguing about me being a bitch

Presently:
Fake profile subscribing to you and trying to comment on mine.
My assumption that its you

The hard way is you ineffectively trying to stop this until you realize it's clearly out of your control at this point. The easy way is you shutting up about it and letting stuff happen.