Author Topic: Nobot - Huge attention whore?  (Read 7014 times)

We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Your choice.
You arent doing anything..

I'm not the one starting stuff here.

Trololol video by N0B0T
Bullstuff profile by N0B0T or N0B0T fanboy.

By the way, spewing profanity with nothing to back it up is not going to weaken my argument, I'm not an insecure twelve year old.

I'm saying nothing about my videos.
I'm saying your trololol video was bullstuff and you reacted like a moron.
That's it.

Then, there's this bullstuff profile which I figured you made because it worships you and thinks I'm a richard, who else fits that description?

The reason I'm here is because of the bullstuff profile which I suspected was started by you because you made a big loving deal on one of several negative comments on your stupid trololol video. You handled that stuff like a child and you still do.

Again, I must have to repeat myself, I was ONLY commenting on the trololol video.
Ok Eksi listen up,

1. I did not make that loving youtube channel stuff.
2. Get the forget over that stupid video that is a month old for christ sake your being immature.
3. You also have no proof at all that and your just saying its me.

Here are some questions:

1. How did you even find that channel?
2. Please just shut up, I know your a major douche but please just leave me alone.

Ok, ok. I'll stay out of this. Plus this isbetter than an actual movie anyways. *Eats popcorn while watching the fight go on*

Ok, ok. I'll stay out of this. Plus this isbetter than an actual movie anyways. *Eats popcorn while watching the fight go on*

Ok Eksi listen up,

1. I did not make that loving youtube channel stuff.
2. Get the forget over that stupid video that is a month old for christ sake your being immature.
3. You also have no proof at all that and your just saying its me.

Here are some questions:

1. How did you even find that channel?
2. Please just shut up, I know your a major douche but please just leave me alone.
1. Fine and dandy.
2. I only brought it up because when I assumed it was your channel I figured you still had a stick up your ass about my comment.
3. Again, it's based on assumption and the fact that whoever used it had some dumb, trivial thing against me.

1. It commented on my channel.
2. Calling me immature and a major douche is not effective at all. I repeat, I'm not an insecure twelve year old. Drop that stuff, it's helping nothing.

You two are the most handicapped idiots I've seen in awhile.
Seriously, you take the cake.

1. Fine and dandy.
2. I only brought it up because when I assumed it was your channel I figured you still had a stick up your ass about my comment.
3. Again, it's based on assumption and the fact that whoever used it had some dumb, trivial thing against me.

1. It commented on my channel.
2. Calling me immature and a major douche is not effective at all. I repeat, I'm not an insecure twelve year old. Drop that stuff, it's helping nothing.
Just please get over it, god damnit that's a month old video bro.

Your just making yourself look bad and showing the whole community that your butthurt.

You said yourself if you were in my position you would believe that you were the one that made it. Remember saying that?

You said yourself if you were in my position you would believe that you were the one that made it. Remember saying that?
Yes but If i was you I would have stop posted long ago.

Get over it Eksi.

I'm not even pissed about the trololol video, you're completely missing that point and avoiding the issue of the bullstuff profile. I am not convinced, N0B.

I expected no better from you. The channel is blocked, the comment rejected, your insults are still as self-important and shallow as ever.

Just please get over it, god damnit that's a month old video bro.

"I killed someone a month ago, that doesn't count!"

I'm not even pissed about the trololol video, you're completely missing that point and avoiding the issue of the bullstuff profile. I am not convinced, N0B.

I expected no better from you. The channel is blocked, the comment rejected, your insults are still as self-important and shallow as ever.
Your not pissed about it? You were just complaining about it with me?

Also quit talking about the "Bullstuff Profile" I did not make that I don't know why someone would.
Maybe they just hate you?

you don't have to believe me just stop complaining.

Your not pissed about it? You were just complaining about it with me?

Repeating myself to you as always:

Also quit talking about the "Bullstuff Profile" I did not make that I don't know why someone would.

To badly hide giving you an extra subscriber and try to give me a comment that would insult someone like you.

Man, this gets better and better. *Chomps on more popcorn and continues watching this fight*