Author Topic: DrenDran Rip me off.  (Read 16875 times)

What makes you say that?
Are you going to answer the question or are you going to just continue these charades.

Are you going to answer the question or are you going to just continue these charades.
1. Why do you think I am an idiot?
2. Do you not realize that Furling made this prematurely and I don't intend to scam anyone?
3. What charades?

Are you going to spam that.
Or are you going to engage in a logical discussion.

I can understand if you don't have communication with DrenDran, you don't get your product. I was working on a website for someone, was going to meet up with them but they stopped responding to my emails and its been months since.

If you are going to pay someone over the internet, you should never do it before the work is finished. Simple as that.

If you are going to pay someone over the internet, you should never do it before the work is finished. Simple as that.
Quite frankly that's what I'd like to say, but would just be harassed more if I did.
At the worst, I'll just pay the guy back; I'm not a spammer.

Quite frankly that's what I'd like to say, but would just be harassed more if I did.
At the worst, I'll just pay the guy back; I'm not a spammer.
scammer*
lol

forget it, I'm thinking of making a drama topic of all the idiots that have posted random one liner inflamitory posts about me and left before explaining themselves.
It's flamming and probably trolling to, seeing as they can't possibly post something so otherwise pointless without realizing so.

Are you going to spam that.
Or are you going to engage in a logical discussion.
I wish you could just get it but you cant make the mental leap

This.
Sig'd too.

You posted that you think I am an idiot multiple times without any context or, any expliantion as to your opinion, even when provoked to do so.
That would be flamming at it's best.

DrenDran, Jenxas was trolling you this whole time

DrenDran, Jenxas was trolling you this whole time

god dam it you're probably right
good job

I like the part where the picture says Successful

I just relized those "random flammers" were just rocket bladedsword and plad01.
Quite frankly it doesn't seem worth a drama, as it'd just look like attention whoring and draw more negative attention to myself.

Quite frankly it doesn't seem worth a drama, as it'd just look like attention whoring and draw more negative attention to myself.

You have all the right to be passionately involved in this drama, given the extent of the accusations which are more serious than just day to day bitching.