bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505889 times)

Everyone was saying the L96 is so amazing and the SV98 sucks, so I worked a longass time with the SV98 to get to it. But now, when I tried the L96, I was so used to the Ballistic 12x scope that I couldn't do stuff. :c

Does the L96 shoot like the SV98, barely any bullet drop?
yeah, at FAR range and if i go Rambo i usually take the scope off that thing and go badass bro.
True story bro.

yeah, at FAR range and if i go Rambo i usually take the scope off that thing and go badass bro.
True story bro.
I really just like MAV'ing onto a building and sniping down from a far away away. I'm a newer Recon, but I like to hope I'm decent. Like, my longest headshot was 120. And I felt good about myself.

I am now a helicopter pro.

Is there some way to change singleplayer loadouts for a BF2 mod? Or do I have to go into all that python crap?

Is there some way to change singleplayer loadouts for a BF2 mod? Or do I have to go into all that python crap?
I was wrong, you can change the team-class loadouts individually. Unzip the objects_server.zip and then you can find some of the variables for team classes.

Does the L96 even get a 12x scope? :c

If you have a 12x scope on any of your guns you are not useful.

If you have a 12x scope on any of your guns you are not useful.
Unless it's the G53

has anyone had a chance to use the TV missiles?

Quick tell me a good gun to use for any class!

Quick tell me a good gun to use for any class!
Assault - M416

Engineer - M4A1

Support - M27 IAR

Recon - AS VAL

Remove frag frounds and recons need to stop using PDWs to earn their rifles qucikly.

Also: MARIO KART.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUcLAM6xRCU

USAS 12 FTW!!!!!
EIDictador 6 hours ago

Kill him.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 05:15:52 PM by Frostbyte »

i don't have too much of a problem with the USAS-12 it's just frag round + usas = forget you

Everyone was saying the L96 is so amazing and the SV98 sucks, so I worked a longass time with the SV98 to get to it. But now, when I tried the L96, I was so used to the Ballistic 12x scope that I couldn't do stuff. :c

Does the L96 shoot like the SV98, barely any bullet drop?

The SV98 has high bullet drop compared to the L96.

Assault - M416

Engineer - M4A1 A-91 (or Scar-H for longer range)

Support - M27 IAR

Recon - AS VALReally? SV98

Does the L96 even get a 12x scope? :c
Yup. First unlock.