bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505931 times)

lol got 9 survelliance ribbons in 1 match
because i play the sniper the right way ok
tdm, noshar cbrown towns, the highest container (it should be at an angle) get an mav in there and watch the pins spam your screen, i got 15 in 1 match

Holy stuff
You can run BF3 with a Nvidia 8800 GT?
owtf

Can someone get me all the sound files for BF3?
Basically reload and firing sounds.

SG553 <3

Holo

Grip

Boss

Can you give orders to your squad on Xbox 360. If so how?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 09:31:37 PM by SlayerZ99 »

SG553 <3

Holo

Grip

Boss

Can you give orders to your squad on Xbox 360. If so how?
You press select to tell them to defend/attack an objective.

thats on ps3 silly

on xbox 360 it's the back button

"Eschewing the normal practice of releasing intermittent "piecemeal" map packs, DICE intends to deliver three completely new experiences to Battlefield 3 players this year in the form of a trio of expansion packs, delivering new game modes, "innovative" gameplay, and unique environments with each release. It's maps plus!

Judging by the official descriptions, each of these three expansion packs will focus on a particular aspect of Battlefield 3 gameplay. For instance, in June EA and DICE will release Battlefield 3: Close Quarters, an infantry-only expansion that promises an intensified experience for the foot soldier, complete with new weapons, assignments and unique dog tags.

Fall will see the release of Battlefield 3: Armored Kill. It's a vehicle-based expansion, so expect new tanks, ATVs, some mobile artillery, and massive maps, including what the official release calls "the biggest map in Battlefield history". The plane swapping videos will never end.

Finally, winter brings Battlefield 3: End Game. DICE isn't ready to spill the beans on this one yet, so feel free to wildly speculate. Perhaps there'll be a boss fight against a giant robot. Maybe we'll all get kitten backpacks.

Via press release Battlefield 3 executive producer Patrick Bach said, "Instead of delivering piecemeal map packs, we're giving players a completely new experience with every themed expansion pack to keep the action fresh. Our expansions are designed to excite our large and active fan base while attracting new recruits with gameplay that is dynamic and unpredictable every time."

Kitten backpacks that change color every time you play?

This whole thing sounds like a reaction to Activision's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 content season, which rolls out new maps on a regular basis throughout the year. Where Battlefield 3 is going, they don't need maps.

Well, not just maps."

http://kotaku.com/5891211/map-packs-bah-battlefield-3-changes-the-game-with-three-themed-expansion-packs

well, i can't wait for these new expansions, sounds like a lot of fun

i really hope atv's come back, those are always fun

You press select to tell them to defend/attack an objective.
Am I the only one thinking that the Commo Rose would be fitting on a console?
You know, brown townog sticks and all?

I was playing Bad Company 2 the other day with a friend of mine, we were doing conquest and well our team kinda sucked, they lost both of our tanks to the enemy...

anyway we hopped onto an atv, i was on the back and he was driving, i pulled out some c4 and so we kept driving around the tanks and throwing c4 while doing so, god that was fun, we managed to get our tanks back and take out 1 of theirs, but sadly, a landmine ended our rampage

wow THE EXPANSION PACKS R TOO FAR AWAY FROM EACHOTHER
oh my god i cannot wait

Holy stuff.
My loving internet won't let me play BF3 online, be it 360 or on PC, despite playing CS:S fine.

And does anyone have sound files for BF3? See my above post

Am I the only one thinking that the Commo Rose would be fitting on a console?
You know, brown townog sticks and all?
way off topic but are you secretly the stig?