bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505896 times)

1 ribbon left! D:

I can't seem to do it

Get 2 kills with emplaced weapons in a match

Suggestions?

Lolz : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF6dFmv2x1Y&feature=related
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 09:52:23 PM by SlayerZ99 »

TOW Missles
Highway
Spam like a mothafuqer

1 ribbon left! D:

I can't seem to do it

Get 2 kills with emplaced weapons in a match

Suggestions?

sometimes on conquest (say caspian border) the AA gun in your teams spawn seems to work, but that depends on the enemy team, you're probably better off with spamming TOW missiles, but try it out it you want

HAHAHA Finally got it!
Shot down an attack heli with AA gun

HAHAHA Finally got it!
Shot down an attack heli with AA gun
see i told you it would work ;), well done too, it's fun to take down those pesky copters

also, my favorite helicopter is (other then the Little Bird) is the Huey, if i can get 2 good gunners, i can shoot down jets and helicopters, as well as annoy the hell out of tanks and LAV's

Wake Island makes me angry.
For one, the F35s gets raped by two jets and a Tunguska, or the airfield can get taken in 30 seconds leaving the US with two F35s, two attack helicopters and the LAV-AD. Combat seems pretty linear aswell.

Wake Island makes me angry.
For one, the F35s gets raped by two jets and a Tunguska, or the airfield can get taken in 30 seconds leaving the US with two F35s, two attack helicopters and the LAV-AD. Combat seems pretty linear aswell.
capture b and you're good.

Any tips on the M-Con Defender ribbon?

Would it be possible to transfer stats earned on a console to a pc if my console accout is tied w/ origin?

Any tips on the M-Con Defender ribbon?
That one was extremely easy for me. What I did was entered Rush on Operation Firestorm and what you do is when you are defending the first set of M-Coms, go and defend [A] I believe. Its whatever one is in the big structure.
You can climb the stairs next to that M-Com and watch it from the top. Whenever someone starts to plant just kill them.

Why do C4 jeeps break your C4
It's annoying

I got my javelin! BOOYAH!

Then it's all of the CoD and Halo cigarettes trying to play.
I'm getting BF3 for the PC soon, I hope it isn't stuff there.

I'm a halo freak. And I'm rank 40 on the Xbox 360, bro.

That's how NOT to land a jet. :P

I got a 553 meter headshot last night at 1 AM while my family was asleep. It was so hard holding in my excitement.

Also, my next unlock for engineer is G36C, finally. I was focusing on getting the F2000.

I'm gonna get this card and purchase BF3 for PC, after I save up some more, because I barely have enough for the card.

Then it's all of the CoD and Halo cigarettes trying to play.
I'm getting BF3 for the PC soon, I hope it isn't stuff there.
hehehe! i remember when i was a noob at BF3 due to playing too much Halo, but those days are gone