bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 521924 times)

cool people use the P90 B)

does it take anyone else 5 minutes to load on pc on pretty decent hardware?

is the dmr-ace better then the dmr-scar?

they the final 2 dmr guns and there are mixed opinions of them.
i tried em both but dont see a difference

is the dmr-ace better then the dmr-scar?

they the final 2 dmr guns and there are mixed opinions of them.
i tried em both but dont see a difference
if they're practically the same, go with aesthetic purposes then. whichever one looks better, use it. personally i would choose the scar.

Ace has 5 more rounds and an almost unnoticeable higher muzzle velocity but the scar is more accurate and looks cooler

So basically pick the scar

i decided to stay with the ace after playing with both of em for awhile.

i dont see a difference much. but the ace feels better for fast ads aiming.

Pac likes cheeseburgers.
He also stinks.

yeah i'm playing through the campaign right now for the freebie guns, some of the dialogue is pretty funny. Just idly waiting around every chance you get. I have to admit the campaign isn't that bad, I mean it's obviously still not as fun as the multiplayer but it's not a bad campaign.

god damn i wanna play some battlefield but that handicapped group called "Derp" has the EA servers offline

god damn i wanna play some battlefield but that handicapped group called "Derp" has the EA servers offline

It's not down for me

when i try to join a server it says no connection to EA online

lol at the influx of idiot nerd hacker groups who think they're cool and all-powerful and use their hacking to gain attention

yea theres too many autistic sperglord master hackers out there for their own good
im just waiting for some of them to get caught