bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 521928 times)

why is operation locker the only close quarters map? its the worse map there is as well.

In your opinion, what do you think was the best close quarters map was in Battlefield 3?

Man I loving love Op lockers c:

ziba tower is how its done.

operation locker has 2 choke points at any flag. and the entire match is spent nade spamming them...

the map is only good if you need ammo or health ribbons

I actually hated Ziba out of the four, my favorite was Donya. Ziba was still good, just my least favorite.

i hated all these CQ maps in BF3, my favorite map out of every map on BF3 is Operation Firestorm.

i miss karkand from bf2 and 3.
they are bringing back gulf of oman again, but thats not the map the world needs.

My brother's girlfriend keeps playing online when I'm not around and it completely ruins my stats and skill rating.

:(

My brother's girlfriend keeps playing online when I'm not around and it completely ruins my stats and skill rating.

:(
That's how I feel when I play with my friend. He's always wanting to play low-player servers on Paracel Storm just so he can ride the boats, and it makes my SPM and other stats go down :(

In your opinion, what do you think was the best close quarters map was in Battlefield 3?
noshanir all the way boiiii

did anybody in this thread ever see the easter eggs on rogue trasmittion. press 2 buttons at the same time, everybody hears a dinosaur roaring? this is also leading to something a dev admitted in some livestream that theres something in a map that "will make everybody stop and go 'what the forget'", people are cracking hours into it.

apparently megalodon confirmed too

I heard something about a dinosaur game mode being in development

Anyways, favorite map = golmud railway for basically any game mode

So, I've been wondering for a while now but what is the player's skill based on out of --- in BF4? And what is everyone's player skill?

your skill changes drastically per match and i think its a big collection of things including kill death, and the spm you got in the match or something