bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 510467 times)

Obliteration on operation locker lol better than boosting

operation locker is the stufftiest map in bf4

I loving love that map, especially on Domination.

is it taking loving forever for the new battlelog update for BF3 to update for anyone else?

Got this m240b and it is magnificent

Am I the only one still playing Battlefield 3?

Am I the only one still playing Battlefield 3?
no

i'm still playing it.

Have it for the PS3. Ran in to a 2 freezes in my 10 hour session. None the less, really fun, hoping to get it on the PS4.

holy stuff the M230 buckshot shoots a forgetton of buckshot

me and rykuta got on a no explosives op lockers and used ammo bags and eod bots to wreck enemy defenses

it was literally something out of a battlefield moment, we sent in waves of EOD bots into the long tower room and they couldn't find us in the piles of people in there and i literally killed 15 people in 1 round with an eod bot

Hell yes, just got BF4 earlier this week.

This goes out to my BF3 past. Too much TDM. Starting anew.

Got my L85A2 and M1911,my bf3 past is back and stronger than ever.

If you want tips to level up just seriously play CQ LG (pref. operation lockers / flood zone) and use any class you're comfy with (really anything except Recon). Make sure the weapon has fast RPM, you can't really get away with low-fire-rate weapons in BF4 like you could in BF3 (unless I'm doing something wrong). ALWAYS use XP boosts holy forget I cannot say this enough. I'm level 60 in just like a couple days of playing, and I've gotten 5 service stars on both Engineer and Assault. Cap ALL flags and just get kills along the way, don't set out to have your main priority as getting kills.

It's magical.

i would like this game if it werent entirely experience and computer power