bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 521926 times)

world's best squad leader award goes to: zloff

so long as people actually listen to me or follow my orders things always seem to work out lol

Not getting BF4 until they fix their issues.

Not getting BF4 until they fix their issues.
it's not like it's gonna get cheaper

um it will get cheaper and by then the problems will probably be cheaper

what issues. game works fine lol

battlefield 3 all over again
loving level 1xx joining servers to forget stuff up

If you're really patient yeah it will.

If you're really patient yeah it will.
okay, the point is that it's not gonna get cheaper because they fix bugs

okay, the point is that it's not gonna get cheaper because they fix bugs
Irrelevant anyhow because he didn't say he was going to wait for it to get cheaper. Only for them to fix bugs. :]

Irrelevant anyhow because he didn't say he was going to wait for it to get cheaper. Only for them to fix bugs. :]
yeah. I know what he said. I'm saying it's pointless

I cannot for the love of me join a winning team in team deathmatch. I hate the game mode but I need to win at least one round to get the trophy for winning a match of all game types. I played like 8 consecutive rounds and could not win once wtf.

Manually join a server with even players then join the winning team, if you aren't already put into it

i only play conquest. thats what makes this battlefield :)
any other gamemode just has smaller maps and close spammy fighting. all cod'ed up.

Same here, I used to play TDM 24/7 in BF3 but I barely play it now. CQ main gamemode.

Also, I'm waiting for DICE to fix the campaign FOV issue. FOV slider only works for multiplayer, and as much as I want to finish this campaign I really am not going to play it locked at 55(?).

why is operation locker the only close quarters map? its the worse map there is as well.