bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505758 times)

This morning or tomorrow morning?

Here's a clip from Operation lockout I made to test Nvidia Shadowplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG7C16Ysdbg&feature=youtu.be

So does this look good on current gen consoles? Or should I wait til the PS4 comes out?

Just bought bf4 and I'm downloading it now on computer. Who will want to play with me.

Edit: also dont forget about the BL platoon. I still accept members when I check it (which will be more often while i play bf4)
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655240981492611/
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 10:42:06 PM by DaSord213 »

Probably going to stick with BF3 because everyone says BF4 is more demanding on computers, and I can hardly run TDM with the lowest settings.

Still have to wait two days for it here in the UK, also is it worth the price, i might stick with BF3 for a while.

Probably going to stick with BF3 because everyone says BF4 is more demanding on computers, and I can hardly run TDM with the lowest settings.

The beta was hard to run, but I'm not getting much worse on BF4 than BF3 at all.

Still have to wait two days for it here in the UK, also is it worth the price, i might stick with BF3 for a while.
I'm definitely enjoying bf4 better than bf3 from what I've played thus far. Gameplay and graphics wise. Sometimes the weather system can be kinda annoying, but it still looks really good. Playing oblideration on this group of islands (dunno the map name), suddenly a typhoon hits and it goes from day time to gray, gloomy, and dark and waves are crashing into your headphones and the torrential downpour of rain just sounds and looks great.

Relative to other systems bf4 looks like crap on the 360

lmao good thing I care about gameplay over visuals but those freaks at EA need a patch for it asap

love playing it on my pc all settings on low periodic lag and terrible framerate all over the place
gtx 660 you are nothing to me.

love playing it on my pc all settings on low periodic lag and terrible framerate all over the place
gtx 660 you are nothing to me.
That's probably not the gpu. I have a gtx 660 and I'm playing it on high probably averaging around 45+ fps.

should i get an SSD? i think the graphics card is probably the best thing for boosting my performance.

i applied for the platoon

lets play sum bf4 guys

im selling a 660 if someone wants a second.
but not at much a price break of store.