bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505490 times)

BF4 was talking about female characters b4 cod lol please fact check

maybe enough chicks are playing the games, now they can feed the fanbase a bit of what might stick em to the series.
I see more as a copy cat type thing. Kind of like car companies trying to out best each other.

also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nd4KqDt4Uc
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 05:41:28 PM by Harm94 »

because gamestores are out of date and serve little to no purpose.
not for me

because gamestores are out of date and serve little to no purpose.
this is true

Although the most ideal distribution software I could think of would be one that can automatically update, launch and store games for you, however it could also install the game onto your computer and be launched indepdently without the need to be bound to your account. I think this is possible because there are some pretty good anti-piracy software out that there doesn't suck as much. There is a program out there called FADE which degrades the quality of none genuine copies of a game. So for example over time the graphics get stufftier and stufftier and weapon accuracy worsens, giant logos and copy right messages appearing on screen as well as annoying effects.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 07:25:23 PM by Harm94 »

stupid beta ended Lol.
I was hoping to test the frames on my part upgrades :(

stupid beta ended Lol.
I was hoping to test the frames on my part upgrades :(
:(

I'm running dual gtx770 4g's
the plan is to use 3 monitors.

but if bf4 is as hard to adjust the ui for surround view as other games, it could be horrible.
I was wanting to spend a few night fiddling with it before official release x.x

preloading for bf4 is up :D

Preloading. I hope the actual game is way more optimized, I had an odd lag going on that was obviously not performance because sometimes it was stable and sometimes it wasn't.

I doubt that the fact that COD added female characters is the only reason for them to ad female characters. For one it's good publicity in every way, wont have whiny feminists complaining that their game is loveist.

I'm sure it may have helped that COD did it, but I'm really doubting it's the only reason.
what? yeah they will.
pre-women:
"there are women in the armed forces and this game has none! loveist!"
post-women:
"this game contains brutal depictions of women being slaughtered by chauvinists! loveist!"

wowe revolutionary looking chick kills you 20 times in a row now thats what i call research

Looks like the UAV/RPA/Drone in BF4 is a Global Hawk. I work on these every day. Neat.

BF4 is impressively poor on the Xbox 1 compared to the ps4, With the ps4 one having a higher resolution, Anti aliasing, Ambient occlusion and a better framerate.

700mb update in the morning. those devs were busting ass, bug fixing on the first day lol