bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505527 times)

you pay for it once, and you have it forever. that's like, literally the opposite of renting
It's in the Steam EULA, I'm sure Origin just the same way.

It's in the Steam EULA, I'm sure Origin just the same way.
um... what is?

um... what is?
http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/
You become a subscriber of Steam ("Subscriber") by installing the Steam client software and completing the Steam registration. This Agreement takes effect as soon as you indicate your acceptance of these terms.

As a Subscriber you may obtain access to certain services, software and content available to Subscribers. The Steam client software and any other software, content, and updates you download or access via Steam, including but not limited to Valve or third-party video games and in-game content, and any virtual items you trade, sell or purchase in a Steam Subscription Marketplace are referred to in this Agreement as “Software”; the rights to access and/or use any services, Software and/or content accessible through Steam are referred to in this Agreement as "Subscriptions."

Steam and your Subscription(s) require the automatic download and installation of Software onto your computer. Valve hereby grants, and you accept, a limited, terminable, non-exclusive license and right to use the Software for your personal, non-commercial use (except where commercial use is expressly allowed herein or in the applicable Subscription Terms) in accordance with this Agreement, including the Subscription Terms. The Software is licensed, not sold. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Software. To make use of the Software, you must have a Steam Account and you may be required to be running the Steam client and maintaining a connection to the Internet.
Welcome to the 21 century

i dont see whats so great about having the damn dvds stacked up.

even on steam you can write down the key if you really want it, and you can create backups on the entire game to be used later if you are sick enough to want to waste hard drive space.

so then its really no different then having dvds. cept you dont have to be a friend and step foot in a gamestop lol

like nice wall rack of movies, music, and video game collection you have there in your living room grandpa.

I always avoided EA's stuff out of personal philosophy but recently got BF3 on the humble bundle. Its pretty fun I have to admit and I am considering getting 4 when it comes out if I have the money.

im upgraded and preordered for 4.

i need more homies to play with.

BF4 or PS4?
Ambiguous.
Will there be a pc version released at the same time?
There is no way I will have the money for a ps4 when it comes out initially, I need to save up for moving and the deposit on a new place.

pc of course. im not a child XD

Also, anyone have any tips for not dieing in three seconds flying jets and helicopters? Does everyone just like have a joystick or something for when they get in those?

i only fly jets with a 360 pad.
helos i could go either way. but you gotta adjust the controls for your pad or mouse.

Hmm...
So Call of Duty wants to add more women to the campaign and create a female character option for multiplayer, now Dice is too with BF4.
http://www.vg247.com/2013/10/18/battlefield-4-dice-is-serious-about-female-characters/
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 03:09:08 PM by Harm94 »

cept you dont have to be a friend and step foot in a gamestop lol
?

?

because gamestores are out of date and serve little to no purpose.

Hmm...
So Call of Duty wants to add more women to the campaign and create a female character option for multiplayer, now Dice is too with BF4.
http://www.vg247.com/2013/10/18/battlefield-4-dice-is-serious-about-female-characters/

maybe enough chicks are playing the games, now they can feed the fanbase a bit of what might stick em to the series.

Hmm...
I doubt that the fact that COD added female characters is the only reason for them to ad female characters. For one it's good publicity in every way, wont have whiny feminists complaining that their game is loveist.

I'm sure it may have helped that COD did it, but I'm really doubting it's the only reason.