ßoltster - Hit the gym scrawny mgee lol!

Author Topic: ßoltster - Hit the gym scrawny mgee lol!  (Read 19428 times)

Lol, you have two guys here talking stuff about how scrawny the other is over the internet. Granted they're both being asses, but what they're doing isn't solving anything.
Why don't you always talk like that?

In all honesty, I've never really had much of an affinity for Boltster myself, but this was an exceptionally poor excuse for a drama, and the results speak for themselves. Being insulted doesn't warrant a thread. I really should expect better from someone who posts 53 times a day...

Why don't you always talk like that?

I'm a loose cannon cop that doesn't play by the rules.

The whole situation tells me that you have absolutely no idea what your talking about and you're building an argument on thin air and throwing in useless insults everywhere.
I can live with you thinking that, but can you live with the fact that you're the smallest person at military camp?

Lol, you have two guys here talking stuff about how scrawny the other is over the internet. Granted they're both being asses, but what they're doing isn't solving anything.
When has anything in drama ever solved anything? I like you but really, be realistic.

When has anything in drama ever solved anything? I like you but really, be realistic.

Malestrom's drama got her banned, so I have high hopes.

Asablief is scrawny and posted a picture of himself on the BL forums. He got made fun of, and now tries to desperately defend himself against everyone.

Loads of people post pictures of themselves in that thread (as you'd imagine) and a lot of them get made fun of. What most people don't do is then rise to the bait, get relentlessly trolled and then go make a drama thread. Your time arguing and crying would be better spent lifting some weights if you're really that unhappy about it.
Ephialtes is most likely right.

Right now though Asablief, just can't back down after trying to defend himself. So we're going to have to slowly cool down the heat. Thus the drama will be solved.

Malestrom's drama got her banned, so I have high hopes.

And which party are you hoping will be banned here?

I can live with you thinking that, but can you live with the fact that you're the smallest person at military camp?
You don't know anybody at my military camp, and the answer is yes anyway.

I'll admit, I thought I was pretty nice looking compared to what I was 7 months ago, and people at my old school thought I was pretty strong. Guess I was wrong. Who gives a forget anyway. I only got defensive not because I'm insecure or the weakest kid at my camp but because I didn't want to look like an idiot.

This however does not justify Boltsters starfish behavior that he carries everywhere he goes on this forum.

And which party are you hoping will be banned here?

Not hoping for anyone to be banned, just sayin' there are dramas that end up solving problems.

Guess I was wrong. Who gives a forget anyway. I only got defensive not because I'm insecure or the weakest kid at my camp but because I didn't want to look like an idiot.
Well obviously you give a forget. And you might not have wanted to look like an idiot, but that's what you've ended up doing regardless. No matter what you say it's pretty blatantly obvious that you're insecure about how you look, otherwise you wouldn't have reacted the way you have.

This guy was just trying to belittle this kid who had the courage to post a picture.
Be nice Boltster! :D

the only thing i can imagine when viewing this topic is stocking bent over in a thong in stiletto heels with boltster and ephialtes towering over her and asablief standing in a corner.  but that's probably just my imagination

the only thing i can imagine when viewing this topic is stocking bent over in a thong in stiletto heels with boltster and ephialtes towering over her and asablief standing in a corner.  but that's probably just my imagination
Hey what about me!?

You're loving handicapped then.

Well obviously you give a forget. And you might not have wanted to look like an idiot, but that's what you've ended up doing regardless. No matter what you say it's pretty blatantly obvious that you're insecure about how you look, otherwise you wouldn't have reacted the way you have.
You're wrong.