Author Topic: My first week of school...  (Read 5748 times)

im going to 5th grade.....supposed to be in 6th but i was born too late. (the cutoff date is october 3, i was born october 23. 20 FREAKING DAYS!!!! :C)

im going to 5th grade.....supposed to be in 6th but i was born too late. (the cutoff date is october 3, i was born october 23. 20 FREAKING DAYS!!!! :C)
This explains a lot of things.

you must be in middle school because all this stuff already happens there...
No.
I come from a small school in a super small town.

The graduating class of 8th graders last year was 50

We didnt change for PE
The girls were ugly as forget

I'm going into Grade 6.

I am starting Middle School in 6 days. I get a locker.

I'm going into Grade 6.
Wow.
I always thought i was one of the younger people in the BL Forums...

Its always nice to see people are below me! :D

Also, Coolio, you will probably hate Middle School. Worst 3 years of my life.

I am starting Middle School in 6 days. I get a locker.
Ok..?
I didnt have one in Middle School, school didnt have enough money to pay for them.

I'm going into Grade 6.
This.
And I haven't even read my book thing i'm supposed to read. :u

Haha, cliche Freshman.

My sophomore year is going excellently. AP World History is becoming by favorite class, while computer-aided drafting has been less than expected.

Haha, cliche Freshman.

My sophomore year is going excellently. AP World History is becoming by favorite class, while computer-aided drafting has been less than expected.
I was going to take drafting, but I decided learning another language would better.
Math is my least favorite subject, but our teacher is a badass. His name is Mr. Anderson, he plays rock, rap, and occasionally electronic music while we work.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 09:21:04 PM by FrozenEye »

I was going to take drafting, but I decided learning another language would be.
Math is my least favorite subject, but our teacher is a badass. His name is Mr. Anderson, he plays rock, rap, and occasionally electronic music while we work.

You didn't finish that top sentence there.

Also, which math you got?

Wow.
I always thought i was one of the younger people in the BL Forums...

Its always nice to see people are below me! :D
ChappersTeddy (probably misspelled) is 8.

I get to carry around the persona of being the little brother of my popular sister, lol.

Edit: What state is your school in? Because the class of 8th graders last year had 50 people at my school.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 09:22:22 PM by Slugger »

Well considering he's a freshman he's in Algebra but that might not be true because I took Geo as a freshy

I have Algebra 2
Its not too hard so far :D

I love highschool. It's my third day as a junior so far. Freshman (most of them) get on my nerves. I have a few freshmen friends though. I have algebra 3-4