Poll

Teir 3 Perk Poll

Marksman (ID enemies from farther)
Stalker (faster movement while ADS)
SitRep (detect enemy Equip)
Steady Aim (better hip fire accuracy0
Dead Silence (quieter movement)

Author Topic: Call of Duty: MW3 megathread -DLC's out!-  (Read 110283 times)

It seems like you completely ignore his entire post except for the graphics part because that is the only part you can dismiss him as a graphics whore, and he did not say he wanted something pretty to look at.  He said that it shows how little effort they put into the game.

Tag that along with no custom map support, mods, fixed fov of looking down a tube (65) and no dev console and you have yourself a CoD title.

hey had 8 tries to get this right and they still manage to forget things up.
Do I have to reply to his entire post?  No.  I just found that one part of the post annoying.

I seriously want to post a thread in the cod forums concerning all the small little details.
Select fire switches set to semi-auto, and the gun fire's fully auto, UMP45 is the only strong SMG, shotgun's ranges are unrealistic as hell, not to mention the damage.

I seriously want to post a thread in the cod forums concerning all the small little details.
Select fire switches set to semi-auto, and the gun fire's fully auto, UMP45 is the only strong SMG, shotgun's ranges are unrealistic as hell, not to mention the damage.
please tell me you think theyre too short not too long

i do have to admit, the survival in this game is really fun. the multiplayer is better than it was in mw2. the story line feels rushed but is ok. it's just a fun little game, it's not like skyrim or anything but it's a fun thing to do with your time.

please tell me you think theyre too short not too long
Too short.
Battlefield 3 has better range with shotguns.
They should have the ability to modify shotgun chokes, and what rounds we can uses.
Hell, all of those guns use 12 gauge, and the 1887 has the longest range despite the fact it's got the shortest barrel.

No free passes, this is a public forum.  If you don't want to discuss it here, don't post it here. 
Also, this is what a ps1 game looks like in case you forgot:

It's funny how you try to defend your argument by saying my computer is stuff.  Don't know what that has to do with anything.
Look at you, enforcing your own rules that only you follow.  You pretty much "countered" my points with a stuff defense.  The textures still look like stuff, I don't see what you're getting at here.

Look at you, enforcing your own rules that only you follow.  You pretty much "countered" my points with a stuff defense.  The textures still look like stuff, I don't see what you're getting at here.
Rules, what rules?  You mean the forum thing?  Google "Forum definition" the first result is: "A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged."  Not a private discussion. 

So I just looked at the mission.  The texture exists in a helicopter that you ride for 11 seconds.  The particular video of it that I saw was 9 and a half minutes.  That is a whopping 1 percent of the mission.  Note that the whole focal point of that part is on the other helicopters flying by, not the seat and medpack on your right.  It's like going to a restaurant, walking into the kitchen, then complaining that it doesn't match the rest of the building. 

Consoles, which the game was primarily designed for, have memory restrictions.  This means that non-essential parts of a scene have to sacrifice quality.  This isn't half assing something.  If anything, it's more effort put in to make the game run smoother.

Anyone want to play on Xbox? Gamertag is Sir PepsiDude now. Just changed it. I'd prefer if you used a mic but its no big deal.

Do I have to reply to his entire post?  No.  I just found that one part of the post annoying.
Well never mind then.

But I still dislike how they think that they need mod support, console, higher fov, and generally everything that the CoD4 had.

i.e. not a bad console port

But it is a bad console port.

But it is a bad console port.
You're not talking about CoD4 right

again, gears is being underrated
god damn it

Anyone want to play on Xbox? Gamertag is Sir PepsiDude now. Just changed it. I'd prefer if you used a mic but its no big deal.
I will when I get some time
My gamertag is Drakmod

Anyways, why dont the people who put this game down leave this thread, go cry about it somewhere else like in the BF3 thread.

It would be so much easier to go into the battlefield 3 thread and say "This game is much better than COD" then that way you have much less of a chance to start an argument

again, gears is being underrated
god damn it
gears of war?
probably my least favorite game

I will when I get some time
My gamertag is Drakmod

Anyways, why dont the people who put this game down leave this thread, go cry about it somewhere else like in the BF3 thread.

It would be so much easier to go into the battlefield 3 thread and say "This game is much better than COD" then that way you have much less of a chance to start an argument

implying nick likes bf3 either

or at least his posts in the thread show that he doesn't