Poll

Teir 3 Perk Poll

Marksman (ID enemies from farther)
Stalker (faster movement while ADS)
SitRep (detect enemy Equip)
Steady Aim (better hip fire accuracy0
Dead Silence (quieter movement)

Author Topic: Call of Duty: MW3 megathread -DLC's out!-  (Read 110879 times)

Rules, what rules?  You mean the forum thing?  Google "Forum definition" the first result is: "A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged."  Not a private discussion. 

So I just looked at the mission.  The texture exists in a helicopter that you ride for 11 seconds.  The particular video of it that I saw was 9 and a half minutes.  That is a whopping 1 percent of the mission.  Note that the whole focal point of that part is on the other helicopters flying by, not the seat and medpack on your right.  It's like going to a restaurant, walking into the kitchen, then complaining that it doesn't match the rest of the building. 

Consoles, which the game was primarily designed for, have memory restrictions.  This means that non-essential parts of a scene have to sacrifice quality.  This isn't half assing something.  If anything, it's more effort put in to make the game run smoother.
How is it more effort to make the game look less than it should just as a sacrifice to make it run better on stuff hardware?  Tons of PC versions of games feature high resolution textures.  This is just the fault of lazy developers who don't know what they're doing or they're being slaved over this crap that sells billions (see; Avatar by James Cameron).

You're just going out of your way to ride the rooster of your precious game because you probably threw a whopping $60 at them and don't want to look like you paid for crap.

I love planting Claymores right next to people using drones and stuff. And again, the short few seconds you hear them is priceless.

"WOW YOU FUC-"

I wish theatre mode saved Voices. ;_;

How is it more effort to make the game look less than it should just as a sacrifice to make it run better on stuff hardware?  Tons of PC versions of games feature high resolution textures.
They sacrificed some visual quality and optimized the game to not run like stuff, as opposed to letting it run like stuff.  (See Black Ops for a good example of stuff optimization)  
This is just the fault of lazy developers who don't know what they're doing or they're being slaved over this crap that sells billions (see; Avatar by James Cameron).
Because Avatar had stuff CGI!  Oh wait...
You're just going out of your way to ride the rooster of your precious game because you probably threw a whopping $60 at them and don't want to look like you paid for crap.
I don't even own the game.  Stop spitting out random claims that prove that I'm biased or whatever.

I love planting Claymores right next to people using drones and stuff. And again, the short few seconds you hear them is priceless.

"WOW YOU FUC-"

I think it does. I saw an option for it when I was making a clip.

"WOW YOU FUC-"

As in, you come around a corner, see a guy sprinting at you, and place a claymore right in front of him?

As in, you come around a corner, see a guy sprinting at you, and place a claymore right in front of him?
No hes saying like you see someone using a pred and you wait for them to be done and you kill them
just to be a jerk kinda
except he uses a claymore

No, like when say, someone is operating their Recon Drone, occasionally I'll place a claymore in front of them and go about my business. I use Frag or Semtex most often though, so I usually end up just killing them regularly.

No hes saying like you see someone using a pred and you wait for them to be done and you kill them
just to be a jerk kinda
except he uses a claymore

To be fair, I only do stuff like that to people who are dominating our team.

To be fair, I only do stuff like that to people who are dominating our team.
I do it just to be a jerk :D

I do it just to be a jerk :D

Oh you

Got my first Osprey, sadly it was the support one because I suck.

Oh you

Got my first Osprey, sadly it was the support one because I suck.
I get those every round B)

This Pinnacle makes me want to slap a baby.

It keeps losing the loving video feed hnnnngggggggggggggggg

I really wanted to record all the stuff of me messing with C4. I threw it over the same wall 3 times, and got the same guy 3 times. And he was running and gunning, which made it funnier.

C4 is fun though, I plant it right on my in HQ, then if I know Im gonna die I detonate.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 12:21:17 AM by Pepsidude »

I like ze gold.
Also in this match I pulled out a SAM Turrent and the enemy called at least 20 UAVs, it shot them all down c:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 05:04:05 PM by _Dark_ »

I like ze gold.
Also in this match I pulled out a SAM Turrent and the enemy called at least 20 UAVs, it shot them all down c:

I love when they don't find the turrets <3

WHY
MUST THE FOV BE
SO LOOOOOW.