Poll

Teir 3 Perk Poll

Marksman (ID enemies from farther)
Stalker (faster movement while ADS)
SitRep (detect enemy Equip)
Steady Aim (better hip fire accuracy0
Dead Silence (quieter movement)

Author Topic: Call of Duty: MW3 megathread -DLC's out!-  (Read 109147 times)

because i'm me, and i said so, and you are inferior to me, and, in turn, so is your opinion.
please
please be joking

He's not.
Draco really is superior to you in every way.

please
please be joking

no, i'm not. i'm completely serious. i'm older than you, therefore superior in mind, body, and loveual appeal.

no, i'm not. i'm completely serious. i'm older than you, therefore superior in mind, body, and loveual appeal.

oh my loving god
So, while unable to form an opinion why COD is bad, you resort to the "I'm older than you I am better" argument.
This is just sad.

oh my loving god
So, while unable to form an opinion why COD is bad, you resort to the "I'm older than you I am better" argument.
This is just sad.

well its true

you gonna cry?
cod sucks, i would rather masturbate with a wood chipper

well its true

you gonna cry?
cod sucks, i would rather masturbate with a wood chipper
its funny because you are still avoiding my question:
Why is COD so terrible that you would rather put your richard in a woodchipper than play it?

its funny because you are still avoiding my question:
Why is COD so terrible that you would rather put your richard in a woodchipper than play it?

its bad because i say so friend

what're you gonna do? pout?

its bad because i say so friend
Confirmation: DracoSoul is in fact bandwagoning, thinks he is better than everyone else because he is older than them, and thinks "I said so" is a valid argument.
Respect = 0

i just prestiged today :D

i love how you can instantly unlock any 1 gun right away after a prestige. compared to mw2 where you just were stuff out of luck for not having the guns you loved all over again.

lvl 5 (custom class time) i had my mk14 and kicking ass quickly :D

First off I'd like to say the fact was I didn't say BF3 was better I meant I'm going to try it out and then come back to COD to see how much they fixed. Not trying to start anything just saying how this game needs fixes and saying my opinion. I honestly feel you have over reacted.

i just prestiged today :D

i love how you can instantly unlock any 1 gun right away after a prestige. compared to mw2 where you just were stuff out of luck for not having the guns you loved all over again.

lvl 5 (custom class time) i had my mk14 and kicking ass quickly :D
For some reason I have a strange love for semi-auto assault rifles. They do so much more damage, but are semi-auto and have higher recoil per shot. I think they adapt semi-well to new maps, but only if you have played before.

Confirmation: DracoSoul is in fact bandwagoning, thinks he is better than everyone else because he is older than them, and thinks "I said so" is a valid argument.
Respect = 0

lol

Did somewhat okay.

I was sitting in this damn host migration for a good 4 minutes, it took forever.

hey that looks just like black ops