Poll

Teir 3 Perk Poll

Marksman (ID enemies from farther)
Stalker (faster movement while ADS)
SitRep (detect enemy Equip)
Steady Aim (better hip fire accuracy0
Dead Silence (quieter movement)

Author Topic: Call of Duty: MW3 megathread -DLC's out!-  (Read 107801 times)

check out my rapage in my vault :D

Can't wait for the next map pack!

But it sucks that so many people are posting fake map packs, some of them looked pretty real but then I saw one map that was just a picture of Summit from Black Ops, just taken from a weird angle.

Can't wait for the next map pack!

But it sucks that so many people are posting fake map packs, some of them looked pretty real but then I saw one map that was just a picture of Summit from Black Ops, just taken from a weird angle.
It would be badass if map packs of the Multiplayer maps from previous COD games were in MW3, and if you had Blops already you would have the maps from Blops in MW3.

It would be badass if map packs of the Multiplayer maps from previous COD games were in MW3, and if you had Blops already you would have the maps from Blops in MW3.
the problem with that would be that the developers would just port them
not improve them to be par with the new graphic capabilities :c

Highrise

To be honest
SP = very nice
MP = stuff.
I hate multiplayer more than any other game ive ever played. (Except 2fort, I hate that too.)
Type 95. Some shoots me in the legs. One burst I die. I pick it up shoot someone in the neck and do they die? Nope.
FMG9. Akimbo, this is way too overpowered. I dont mind it as much as above.
Maps. Campability.
Ive thrown this game across the room exactly 15 times since it came out. I might like it more if the T95 was removed or seriously nerfed. If it was as bad as the M16, I could play this game for a good 2 hours before calmly removing from the tray, and backhanding it across the room.

Now I went to Gamestop on midnight to get it, mainly because I was so damn eager to finish the campaign, but I was hoping MP would be nice.
So altogether: SP 8.7/10...... MP 5/10
With the T95 and Fmg9 nerfed, and a new map pack I would actually enjoy multiplayer. Anyway Im done blowing off some steam. I know this is all obvious, I just wanted to share my opinions
Also, I know its silly to rage at video games, and I dont take them that seriously it just pisses me off.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 01:41:04 AM by GodlyFireFight »

I dont get a lot of time at all to play anymore so I think Im gonna use my money that I would of used for COD Elite and use that money for a capture card and FPS Freeks

New map announced! "Park"

reminds me of black ops

Looks kinda cool to me inb415bucksforonemap
Kidding but I hope they make it a decent price.

Activision is bad too, they killed Guitar Hero and now maybe Call of Duty soon. At least EA Sports like Fifa is legit. (but EA still is bad lol)
To Activison everything thats making loads of money is like a giant cow and they milk the dam thing till it's dead.

I loved Guitar hero :) but then after 3 it got a bit out of hand for me.

I was sitting in this damn host migration for a good 4 minutes, it took forever.
I wish you could leave the game if it's migrating hosts.
This would maybe cause a problem when the new host leaves, but still. No one wants to sit there for 5 minutes.

Type 95. Some shoots me in the legs. One burst I die. I pick it up shoot someone in the neck and do they die? Nope.
FMG9. Akimbo, this is way too overpowered. I dont mind it as much as above.
Maps. Campability.
Type 95 is OP. It's getting nerfed soon though, Along with the akimbo FMG's. But if you were aiming for his neck and you didn't get a hitmarker, you weren't aiming.
Also camping is sitting somewhere defending something that isn't an objective. Usually they're pinted one direction (at a door or out a window) with a claymore behind them. Flashbangs and grenades are there for a reason.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 04:53:32 PM by Dnitro »

Oh yes, and the MW3 content season is starting in January. Bowling states that they're changing pretty much everything about DLC
Quote from: Robert Bowling
The way we're doing downloadable content this year is unlike we've never done before. Not only in how you can get it - in content drops or choose for the collection - but also the type of content you're getting. We're doing more than just maps. We're going to do Spec Ops missions and a variety of things that players have never seen before.
Activision has stated more information about all of the DLC for MW3 will be also be announced in January.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Drkdragonz66/Modern_Warfare_3_DLC_-_Coming_in_January

so guns and perks might be in the dlc? i really hope not.