Author Topic: "World of Cars" - A Random Assortment of Cars from All Around the World  (Read 61925 times)

Barnabas i add animate text to your Cortez
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 06:33:51 AM by master king deaddude »

I think to get this back on topic I should ask whats new.

Could you update your older cars with interiors over time? I would love to see a Tiny car with an interior. <3

Could you update your older cars with interiors over time? I would love to see a Tiny car with an interior. <3

Yeah, I'm planning to.

The Bengs 190 D is my favorite car yet, if it could have a working steering wheel and an interior, that would be the best! :)

I don't understand why you can't make the same animation as was in the Racing Buggy with the steering wheel, that worked good.

I don't understand why you can't make the same animation as was in the Racing Buggy with the steering wheel, that worked good.

Can you be more precise about what you mean?

« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 02:13:16 PM by Barnabas »

i said this earlier but didnt get a reply please make an Amc pacer and pacer wagon

AMC Pacer's and AMC Gremlin's are the ugliest cars ever. (Besides the Smart Car)

In my opinion
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 07:23:24 PM by Cool Blockhead »

Please make 1969 Dodge Charger

« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 09:29:05 PM by master king deaddude »

AMC Pacer's and AMC Gremlin's are the ugliest cars ever. (Besides the Smart Car)

In my opinion
I agree smart car but the amc pacer had a lot of things that other cars didnt in its day like passenger side doors 4 inches higher so you wouldn't door ding the curb also youll never be able to say you didnt see the 18 wheeler coming :3 and i just dont see whats ugly about either of them they just look ........ round
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 03:38:46 PM by warble »