Author Topic: Why Does everybody hate Call OF Duty?  (Read 7468 times)

I've been so kind as to compile a Tactical knife running route for you on Afghan. Run as fast as possible when in the open due to the campers you'll eventually knife. Commando pro is necessary for this route as it involves jumping off of the cliff for a quick escape.

. . .

That's impressive.

It's funny. Most people hate CoD because of the playerbase and stuff like that. But I've never really hear people complain about the actual gameplay itself (besides "weapon balancing", which by the way is really hard to do when you've got forgettons of customization in attachments and such). To be honest, I like the CoD series for it's gameplay. It's really fun to play and once you get over the fanbase (which isn't that hard since all of consider them 9 year olds), it's quite enjoyable to play with or without friends.

. . .

That's impressive.
That route is burned into my mind after using it every time I've played that game for the past few years. I'm still trying to work out a route on Derail and another on Wasteland, damn snipers. Luckily, snipers miss 90% of the time because I'm too fast, and the bunker in Wasteland is always filled with enemies, so you just run in there and tac knife them all.

Mostly 9yo in multiplayer mics, the rest jump on the bandwagon because richards.

just goes to show how much of an idiot you are.

it's the same stuff. every loving year. and dumbforgets like you pay 60 bucks for it.

I play it with friends
how about doing that instead of going online :V

I play it with friends
how about doing that instead of going online :V

Exactly. I always have more fun playing with friends.

just goes to show how much of an idiot you are.

it's the same stuff. every loving year. and dumbforgets like you pay 60 bucks for it.

People like you piss me the forget off.

I like blackops, tbh treyarch did a good job on it

I HATE ALL THE loving MEXICANS!!!!

Exactly. I always have more fun playing with friends.

People like you piss me the forget off.

QQ.

I don't like it because It's been the same game since the first modern warfare, I liked that one for a few matches, but I don't really like fps's all that much, so my opinion is probably a bit biased.

i dont hate it
because ive never tried it

A few years ago alot I knew were on the bandwagon against Halo and were talking about how great CoD was. Today those same people are on a new Wagon bashing CoD and talking about how great BF3 will be. A few year from now I predict they will be talking about BF3 is overrated.

I have to say MW3 looks exactly like MW2. Now now, don't get all butthurt, that's just what it looks like to me. I didn't like Black Ops either but at least that was actually different.

What's wrong with it? People like what they're doing so they buy it. Activison doesn't want to change because they think they'd loose the fanbase that they've accumulated over the years using the same game winning formula.

I like single player and co-op missions (I don't own it so I don't know much) but the DMs are complete stuff.