Blockland single player adventure story.

Author Topic: Blockland single player adventure story.  (Read 5618 times)

Now this seems cool.

Though, i can't do anything like this :c I am only able to make guns :c
But i can ask some people i know to help.

It's not that hard either it's no different than scripting the only difference is that it includes maps.

Blockland is a building sandbox game.  The most it'll get for a storyline and linear progression is the tutorial it comes with.  "Print 'C.A.T.' on the bricks to open the door!"

Blockland is a building sandbox game.  The most it'll get for a storyline and linear progression is the tutorial it comes with.  "Print 'C.A.T.' on the bricks to open the door!"

Sandbox games have their own single player story. Blockland could easily have a single player story that involves building.

Don't you remember that Blockland is a NON-COMPETITIVE block building game?

NON-COMPETITIVE

We can change that easily.  Quick, build me a house!  The best one gets to kill the others.

I would be willing to contribute to this project with the little amount of time I have.

What about the part where we all join TDM's and duke it out.

With a NON-COMPETITIVE single player adventure mode story!

Do you think badspot would failbin it?

Do you think badspot would failbin it?

As long as it isn't incredibly stupid and it doesn't break his game he wouldn't do such a thing.

If BL:MAM was open to the public it would probably fit the bill of what you're looking for.

If BL:MAM was open to the public it would probably fit the bill of what you're looking for.

Would they configure it for a map? Or maybe as a third party client like RTB?

I really like this idea!  Good job making the only cool topic in this section!

Posted from my 3ds. :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: