Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 132601 times)

Hey uh guys, is this a joke and I just got TROLLED? /: I've never seen this before

Hey uh guys, is this a joke and I just got TROLLED? /: I've never seen this before

The only jokes are the ones with people stating that Renderman can also build in your server, destroy your settings and any other ridiculous stuff a virus would do.

It's like the people who pretend they have Blockland Main Adventure Mode, and have hopes of guessing one of the levels, but then everyone knows they are lying. But that is a different subject.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 08:43:14 PM by Awdax »

The only jokes are the ones with people stating that Renderman can also build in your server, destroy your settings and any other ridiculous stuff a virus would do.

It's like the people who pretend they have Blockland Main Adventure Mode, and have hopes of guessing one of the levels, but then everyone knows they are lying. But that is a different subject.
Well, in the Main Adventure mode I was just doing that for giggles. But this could be true. Some pictures could be true and some could just be idiotic kids who are just sitting on their chair staring at a monitor all day going like "I SAWS THE RENDERMAN!!!!!!!1111!1 AM I COOL NOW?????????? HE LOOKS LIKE A BLOCKHEAD THAT HAS A HEAD, A HAND, A BODY, AND HE CAN MOTHERFUDGING BUILD stuffZ!!!!!!! IM SERIOUS HE WAS ON MY SERVER AND I WAS LIKE WHOA AND HE WAS LIKE WHOA AND WE WERE LIKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAA!!!!!!" lol

"Some pictures could be true while some are fake, like the ones where he builds"

This is what I have been trying to explain, god damn.

"Some pictures could be true while some are fake, like the ones where he builds"

This is what I have been trying to explain, god damn.
Yeah, i wasn't trying to make fun of ya ;) but seriously who would believe that? a "bot' building on its own

Yeah, i wasn't trying to make fun of ya ;) but seriously who would believe that? a "bot' building on its own

Exactly.

I showed Aware my screen, I could tell he got kinda creeper.

So has anyone came up with a way to attract the renderman. I have seen a video that freaked me out. a dude posted it here in the thread. it scared me the first FEW time i watched it.

Real Rendermen would not build and wear a wrench ir mask. And even if you did zoom in they would teleport away.

I was messing around taking pictures and brown townyzing them, and was surprised when I saw this. I put a red circle around what I think to be The Rendermen. You can clearly see two peg legs. Take a look for yourself

ok I saw someone made a renderman trap did that work?

ok I saw someone made a renderman trap did that work?

Well yeah, if you build a trap, take a screenshot there is a chance when it renders itself into the screenshot it will appear inside the trap, so yes.

ohh ok so this thing is ;like blocklan god. glad hes a friendly and not hostile. lol

ohh ok so this thing is ;like blocklan god. glad hes a friendly and not hostile. lol

Do we know this? He might be hostile, but just hasn't attacked yet.