Poll

Have you encountered a Renderman?

Yes.
332 (58.8%)
No.
233 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 564

Author Topic: The Rendermen (Prepper?)  (Read 131013 times)

My friend and I went out to go hunt for rendermen and we encountered them over 30 times in a single map which was Plate 3.
The Renderman is originally the Zombie face with red eyes then they turn white quickly and then disappears quickly and I actually encountered one in-game. But Mr.shoe (my friend I said) found them most. And I (lolcatz co.) found out that he can be encountered mostly on Plate 3. Destruct didnt work much but you can encounter Doubles. I encountered 2 endermen. One teleported in the sky and then teleported 3 bricks away from that place and it was very odd. I may try to show you some pics when I get a chance to look at them and see if there is any rendermen. Well I hope this proves that the renderman is real and can be encountered in-game. Not just photos.

Do you all really believe in this stuff?

Well listen up little kids:
1. Prepper is NOT Renderman
2. Renderman is totally FAKE
and 3. Prepper is just a loving easter egg of the halloween update

Now stop believe in the fake Renderman and lock this stuff

Translation: "HEY I DON'T THINK THAT'S COOL BUT THEY THINK IT'S COOL OH MY GOD IT'S MY SOLE PURPOSE IN LIFE TO YELL AT THEM BECAUSE THAT WILL TOTALLY MAKE THEM THINK EXACTLY AS I DO EVEN THOUGH THEY AREN'T AFFECTING ME IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER WITH WHAT THEY THINK IS COOL!"

Seriously bro...

go into bricks_halloween and see preppers face (thats what most of you have been seeing prepper we have proof on)

Translation: "HEY I DON'T THINK THAT'S COOL BUT THEY THINK IT'S COOL OH MY GOD IT'S MY SOLE PURPOSE IN LIFE TO YELL AT THEM BECAUSE THAT WILL TOTALLY MAKE THEM THINK EXACTLY AS I DO EVEN THOUGH THEY AREN'T AFFECTING ME IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER WITH WHAT THEY THINK IS COOL!"

Seriously bro...

Rage much?

I haven't been keeping up with the types, but I think we have a new type. Type D possibly.

At Badspot's Block Party, I kept seeing terror faces that appear for a split second in different places. I only saw 4 certain sightings. The faces didnt have a head, or a body. Just a floating face.

This new type is much more frightening.
Say hello to prepper

i believe the drum portal isnt actual legit ;l

I tried going on Kyzor's server and it was Bedroom Dark but no Rendermen.

Did they get removed?

Sorry for long bump.

I tried going on Kyzor's server and it was Bedroom Dark but no Rendermen.

Did they get removed?

Sorry for long bump.
Did he have the halloween pack on?