Author Topic: Riverside Military Academy  (Read 10664 times)

Military School - Taking away 'fun' since the 1900's.

not dissing your school or anything, but seems like it would make my fun and enjoyable personality IRL into a dull and boring person who only believes in morals and that fun is a sin in every way.
/failed to understand

it's not a prison

it's a prep school

yeah way to post a topic about joining a school a week or two after most of us join school
THANKS~~

"Riverside really, really, knows boys."

any homoloveual experiences yet, sissyboy?

/failed to understand

it's not a prison

it's a prep school
i never said it was a prison
i know it's a prep school.

this would completely rape the mind and personality of fun people.

no girls?

:C
Not even a problem unless they don't hold dances every month or something.

<--- goes to an all-guys, catholic-oriented college prep high school.

yeah way to post a topic about joining a school a week or two after most of us join school
THANKS~~
I rarely get the opportunity to even use these forums anymore.
but sory anywa

There's always next semester / year.
"Riverside really, really, knows boys."
dohohoho man that must be the 3000th time I heard that joke

but giving credit you were the first one to catch it.
any homoloveual experiences yet, sissyboy?
there was this one kid called o'shey

he got arrested lolololo
i never said it was a prison
i know it's a prep school.

$10 says your idea of fun is loving bitches, taking drugs and partying.

yea, if you're a piece of stuff riverside probably won't be a lot of fun.
But if you dont go on leave on the weekends you can go white water rafting, you can go to six flags, theres stuff loads of stuff to do, that is if you're interested in anything but computer games and weed.
lol you're organized
ya

I like my school :D

Free

They are understanding

They gave me a $50 laptop for free and a $5 locker for free of course I got to pay the fee's sometime

Good teachers

Also I dont like when people try to change me I would knock out anyone who trys to change me for no good reason yes I am a big person but I dont feel like losing weight just to re-gain it. I may not be the cleanest person using my shirt collar as a napkin but hey this is who I am and I aint changing.
Oh and a ALL BOYS collage? Sausage fest there bad enough my gym is nothing but guys last thing I want is no woman.
Also my grammar sucks :P

An all-gender college defeats every opportunity of heteroloveual fun at a college.  Elementary schools and colleges shouldn't be all-gender, however high schools are pretty much okay for all-gender unless you're a raging homo/dyke and you hit on every single person of the same gender (likely resulting in getting shot).

I rarely get the opportunity to even use these forums anymore.
but sory anywa
"im going to school again bye" topic
most people sign up for schools like, weeks-months-years before.. lol.
There's always next semester / year.dohohoho man that must be the 3000th time I heard that joke
YEAH
TOTALLY GONNA GIVE MY EXPENSIVE AS COWS HIGH SCHOOL 3 (tri)MESTERS WORTH OF MONEY FOR GOING FOR 2 WEEKS
THIS MAKES SENSE. (total amounts up to about 30,000 a year.. just about as much as yours. for day students. boarding is 49 forgetin thousand.)

no but really i probably could've convinced my mom but she's kinda committed to this school now. so yeah.

But for unfun people like myself, this would be a godsend.