Author Topic: Riverside Military Academy  (Read 10665 times)

Watches video.
Touches every part of a young mans life.

RIVERSIDE MILITARY ACADEMY
WHERE BOYS LEARN HOW TO BUTTforget LIKE MEN.

so this is like band camp 2: electric boogaloo

All men?  The only thing that makes you act brain-dead is the numb feeling of not seeing a chick in a while.
it's actually more of the opposite

I'll join, barge inside the building, point at you and say "RAINBOW DASH!"

All men?  The only thing that makes you act brain-dead is the numb feeling of not seeing a chick in a while.
This only happens if you're one of those miserable forgets that just doesn't get out often.

This is what I hear a lot.
If your life is dependent on pubescent girls then,

well, stuff.

This is what I hear a lot.
If your life is dependent on pubescent girls then,

well, stuff.
Your life doesn't have to be dependent on them but it's pretty unhealthy for your social health to not talk to women for a long time.

Your life doesn't have to be dependent on them but it's pretty unhealthy for your social health to not talk to women for a long time.
You're allowed a cell phone.

You're allowed a cell phone.
So are we, only in an outdoor plaza area since the school's architecture specifically prevents most signals in classrooms (but not offices for teachers, etc. since I know that's what you're wondering).

So are we, only in an outdoor plaza area since the school's architecture specifically prevents most signals in classrooms (but not offices for teachers, etc. since I know that's what you're wondering).
I know, I usually have to be right next to my window to get a signal, because it's like a massive iron fortress in there.

I know, I usually have to be right next to my window to get a signal, because it's like a massive iron fortress in there.
Well ours is more of just a modern school building that is aesthetically pleasing to the eye with some form of anti-cellular signal materials.

Either way my point was that a cell phone doesn't always mean female contact.

Well ours is more of just a modern school building that is aesthetically pleasing to the eye with some form of anti-cellular signal materials.

Either way my point was that a cell phone doesn't always mean female contact.
Still, unless you live far away, you can go home every weekend and see them. There's always dances and stuff you can bring them to anyway.

I've never done drugs, I know how to have fun without being under the influence of drugs. In my personal opinion, this definitely doesn't sound fun. I've never had issues with my highschool, in fact, I've had so many good times. My college is also amazing so far as I'm meeting so many cool new people.

I currently am maintaining 95-100% in all my classes and I still have time to do things with friends everyday. Hell we've been playing football for these past couple of days. I couldn't run due to my fractured foot but that is beside the point.

I'm also going into volunteer firefighting shortly as well as taking emergency services classes in preparation to someday become a career firefighter. I'd say I'm on the right track.

Like Chaos, I also mean no offense to your school, this is just my personal opinion. And to be honest it kind of got to me when you automatically connected 'having fun' to 'doing drugs'.
Hey if you worked for SPFD you'd be working with me.

I don't think I would require girls to be around but it would be a personal preference.