Author Topic: Riverside Military Academy  (Read 10663 times)

In an environment with no girls I find it a lot easier to actually be myself, instead of having to be a serious hipstir stud all the time.

Also, you don't have to worry about the latest fashion or hairstyle because everyones hair is short and everyone wears the same uniform. I'm one of those people that never cared for fashion and stuff and therefore Riverside has made my life a lot easier.

I'm also having more fun at Riverside then I ever would at public school.

"im going to school again bye" topicmost people sign up for schools like, weeks-months-years before.. lol.YEAH
TOTALLY GONNA GIVE MY EXPENSIVE AS COWS HIGH SCHOOL 3 (tri)MESTERS WORTH OF MONEY FOR GOING FOR 2 WEEKTHIS MAKES SENSE. (total amounts up to about 30,000 a year.. just about as much as yours. for day students. boarding is 49 forgetin thousand.)
no but really i probably could've convinced my mom but she's kinda committed to this school now. so yeah.
Ok, I admit the topic was made at an inconvenient time. Nothing I can do about it. Sorry.

$10 says your idea of fun is loving bitches, taking drugs and partying.

yea, if you're a piece of stuff riverside probably won't be a lot of fun.
But if you dont go on leave on the weekends you can go white water rafting, you can go to six flags, theres stuff loads of stuff to do, that is if you're interested in anything but computer games and weed.
woah woah woah

the forget?
is that the stuff they're teaching you? that fun only involves drugs and random love?

listen, i've been around the block a few times. this is not what fun means or what i meant.
what i meant by fun is that fun people in my eyes are free-spirited, have wonderful personalities, and are intelligent.

i DO NOT mean all the druggies out there smoking weed and getting DUI/DWI's on a weekly basis.
especially the random ass love you think i seem to have for fun.

i am not going to participate in some bullstuff argument about a stupid prep school i could easily do fine without.
i simply stated my opinion, and you took it way too seriously and blew up on me with this bullstuff assuming i'm some pothead who has unprotected love for 'fun'

the forget is wrong with you kids and assuming stuff out of your asses.

I've never done drugs, I know how to have fun without being under the influence of drugs. In my personal opinion, this definitely doesn't sound fun. I've never had issues with my highschool, in fact, I've had so many good times. My college is also amazing so far as I'm meeting so many cool new people.

I currently am maintaining 95-100% in all my classes and I still have time to do things with friends everyday. Hell we've been playing football for these past couple of days. I couldn't run due to my fractured foot but that is beside the point.

I'm also going into volunteer firefighting shortly as well as taking emergency services classes in preparation to someday become a career firefighter. I'd say I'm on the right track.

Like Chaos, I also mean no offense to your school, this is just my personal opinion. And to be honest it kind of got to me when you automatically connected 'having fun' to 'doing drugs'.

woah woah woah

the forget?
is that the stuff they're teaching you? that fun only involves drugs and random love?
jesus christ
did i imply that
because thats completely the wrong idea

the forget is wrong with you kids and assuming stuff out of your asses.
ohohoho okay

Man even I'm in a prep school and I don't think having fun = doing the wrong thing.

Integrity is heavily dictated at my school though, from doing the small things such as opening doors for others to extinguishing your friend if he catches on fire in the chemistry lab.

I'm sort of an alcoholic, how effective are the staff at finding contraband?

Lol, somehow I managed to imply that I find drugs and love fun.

I don't. That's completely the wrong idea.
I'm sort of an alcoholic, how effective are the staff at finding contraband?
well I would say pretty damn good

There's random searches and stuff, if you can get it in, and not be suspicious I doubt you'll get caught, but there are heavy, heavy penalties for having it.

you cant go anyway its all-boy silly

I'll be watching you now, asablief.

Make sure to keep watch behind your back C:<

I'll be watching you now, asablief.

Make sure to keep watch behind your back C:<
ok then

ok then

"And then from that day on, the man was never seen again."

"And then from that day on, the man was never seen again."
/talking about yourself

LOL!