Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 209142 times)

Okay so

how does one cause a locked point to be unlocked

Okay so

how does one cause a locked point to be unlocked
Use the setControlLocked event, but make sure that the checkbox is unchecked.

It would be great if they can do Pathfinding too

Just a FYI - I would maybe contact Wallet for perhaps some assistance with programming bots. Wallet a while ago made great progress in pathfinding for bots and had many proof of concepts.

Just a FYI - I would maybe contact Wallet for perhaps some assistance with programming bots. Wallet a while ago made great progress in pathfinding for bots and had many proof of concepts.
Yeah, I was going to ask him if he would help out with it.

Btw, get an SS server up maybe?

Btw, get an SS server up maybe?
Hahaha, even Greek2me wants the server back up. ;)

Is Wallet even still active in Blockland/Torquescript?
I haven't heard of him in a while.

Never mind, checked his profile and it seems like he is.
I just didn't notice it. :P

You almost can't say this anymore because the one Space Guy (or was it Rotondo?) made is basically dead :P

How so?

How so?
No one really uses it anymore - Slayer has become so advanced and reliable that TDM is obsolete.

Honestly, I never though Slayer would replace TDM, I really didn't, but then with the introduction of all those other game modes, it was just a matter of time.

At first i didn't really want to believe Slayer was better, but nowadays, Space Guy's TDM is pretty much removed from my add-ons list and completely replaced by Slayer. :)

At first i didn't really want to believe Slayer was better, but nowadays, Space Guy's TDM is pretty much removed from my add-ons list and completely replaced by Slayer. :)
Pretty much this.

There was a time when Slayer first came out, where TDM had some certain features to it that Slayer did not...now Slayer completely dominates TDM in every way.

A CTF update was just released, containing three new flags!

This flag by Gravity Cat is the new default one:

Ignore the symbol on the flag, I just wanted to see if it forgets up the texture or not.

The other two new flags are Demian's DeathBall Skull and Taboo's Fumbi Ball.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 10:53:14 AM by Greek2me »

How do i change the flag to the ball?

Go into the Advanced tab, select the flag you want, click Update, and restart the server!

In game? it doesn't show when i do custom game