Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 207472 times)

Can you tell how the Path Nodes and the Rally Points work too?

Sorry if I'm acting like a neewbie.

Can you tell how the Path Nodes and the Rally Points work too?

Sorry if I'm acting like a neewbie.

Basically you place path nodes all around your build. The bots then construct a path across the map by finding nodes that are visible to each other.

Rally Points are nodes that every bot will travel to at some point.

What exactly is "bonus kills"

Bonus Kills are things like double/triple/etc. kills and kill streaks.

edit: new look! (Burnt Glass by Svenne)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 05:15:22 PM by Greek2me »

Did you replace all the elements with non-default buttons and stuff, or are you using a custom global skin?

I like the default look more, at least for the check boxes. Those custom ones don't look so great imo.

I like the new look. But, I came here for something else.
How exactly do I use 'Weight'? Does it work like 'per each 4 players in x team, y team gets 1 player'? And if so, how do I correctly configure it?
Nvm I figured it out. The new beta explains this.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 11:54:37 AM by Mauritsio »

Did you replace all the elements with non-default buttons and stuff, or are you using a custom global skin?

I'm using custom GUI profiles.

I like the new look. But, I came here for something else.
How exactly do I use 'Weight'? Does it work like 'per each 4 players in x team, y team gets 1 player'? And if so, how do I correctly configure it?
Nvm I figured it out. The new beta explains this.

Yep. Like the new help buttons?

The Nodes won't work,I placed them all over my map and the bots just acted like it was nothing.

Please help.

I'm using custom GUI profiles.
It looks really strange. Like really old web browsers, definitely unfitting for blockland imho.

The Nodes won't work,I placed them all over my map and the bots just acted like it was nothing.

Please help.

They need somewhere to go! Place a rally node or capture point somewhere in the map. Bots will only go to rally nodes if they are not the color of another team.

It looks really strange. Like really old web browsers, definitely unfitting for blockland imho.

Anything specific? I think it looks better than the default BL look.

Okay I put down plenty of path holes and I have a rally point yet the bots just wander around spawn. What am I doing wrong?

Um, downloaded the new beta and team spawns aren't showing up.

halp

Um, downloaded the new beta and team spawns aren't showing up.

halp
They're under special bricks now. Personally,  I liked it better when they had their own tab in the brick menu. Less clutter when it was like that.

They're under special bricks now. Personally,  I liked it better when they had their own tab in the brick menu. Less clutter when it was like that.

Oh! found it. Scared the sh*t out of me.

Thanks lego, and greek.

People seem to be dumping their bricks into the Special tab now so that people don't have to go tabbing into the unknown territory of the brick menu.