Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 209049 times)

Hey Greek! I found out how to get the bots working and all,(thanks for your help!) but I think one of my add-ons is jacking something up. When I shoot an enemy bot enough, (near dead I assume) they practically turn invisible with only the gun and some really weird looking sky box for a head. Is it an add-on(SMM-Blood? Tactical-Player?) doing this, or does everyone have this issue? It's no big deal or anything, but if there's a way to prevent it, I'd like to do so.

OH! And is there a way to make bots on my team follow me, or must i use the nodes and simply keep up with them?

Awesome gamemode all around! Thanks! : )

BIG NEWS! You can still event slayer bots from their spawn. I'm assuming people already knew this, but for me, this is the biggest. I can't even begin to explain how happy I am! I can officially make a bot follow me through a zombie campaign with the added luxurious variable of lives and (tehee the best part!) NO FRIENDLY FIRE! (save some weapons) Greek, you don't even really need path nodes anymore! Sure, they make things easier, (and I'd keep the rally points) but players can now just event them to follow you or go to a brick and do whatever once they reach that brick. You've broke the bot threshold my friend!....I hope that's a good thing.
To say the least, I feel like I've finally got my money's worth out of this game. (No offense. I just like bots.)

I feel the need to inform you of a small bug though. All nodes on the bots appearance save the shirt (since I chose that node to be a certain color) turn black when you event them. It also turns out that a bots playertype causes the bot to "disappear" at times. Tactical player is one of these playertypes. Anyway, I hope you keep working on this.

Well, it almost happened. They'll follow you. Thats it. They won't attack zombies or enemy teams once you dictate their movement. Idk. I'm gonna fiddle just a bit more make sure I'm not doing something else stupid.

...*sigh* : (

Just a quickie: I take that last one back. They work fine. The color node problem may be done on purpose. lol sorry

shhh use the modify button

Glad you got it working!

When is the final release of this version coming out?

I haven't finished everything I wanted to but I might just release it as-is because I don't have time to work on it right now.

So, the onMinigameRoundEnd event doesn't have a Winner target? Could you possibly make one?

I'm getting a bunch of errors for unable to find function SlayerClient_Support::getDynamicVariable.

Can you make a way to turn off capture points acting like zone bricks? As in, whenever my capture bricks are invisible (everything off) you can still capture them. I'm using the beta build of slayer.

Slayer and the Duplicator are not compatible. I got rid of my console spam error by re-installing Blockland and testing each of my add-ons for compatibility.

It seems when Slayer and the Duplicator (yes the new one) are used together, my JVS ghost bricks will not disappear, nor will my duplication ghosts (unless I switch to another brick before pressing 0)

Please help. Slayer is full of bugs
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 03:26:28 AM by Goth77 »

That is the same problem I am facing with the Duplorcator.

That is the same problem I am facing with the Duplorcator.

Remove Slayer and presto! Duplicator and jvs ghost bricks now function properly

AWESOME! It is amazing all my friends use I would use but RTB is down so I can't get it! But still it is FRICKIN' AWESOME! Keep up the good work!