Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148619 times)

:CJust to be safe :/

A BlackBird maybe, and also U-2s fly so high only advanced SAMs can take them down.

A BlackBird maybe, and also U-2s fly so high only advanced SAMs can take them down.
Dude, it's ok. We shouldn't get mad (trust me, I do too) about someone telling us about airplanes, I mean, we are aviation enthusiasts.

Okay c:

I'll have to decide.

Xarian International Informer
      The Xarian space elevator, now named the Skyline, has now been declared operational.

Elevator average speed: 10,253km/h
Ride time: 3 hours 30 minutes 41 seconds
Cargo fares: XA$1470 per kilogram (US$189/kg)
Cost per person*: XA$102,900

*Based on the average weight of a human being (70kg)

And facepalm, you can't just say "Hmmm I'll picckool kids klub -- this one." it takes time. many years possibly as it took us

And facepalm, you can't just say "Hmmm I'll picckool kids klub -- this one." it takes time. many years possibly as it took us
That's why I'm waiting it out. I'm not just going to be like "DING STEALTH PLAEN GET"

Yes he will have to get the materials for the planes and then build them but it's better than being clueless.

The high council of COTTA has requested Fokewolfe's aviation council research technology for spy planes.

Also, I'm guessing TXF is going to be the only supplier of stealth tech.

Also, I'm guessing TXF is going to be the only supplier of stealth tech.
No, we al--

Um

I mean

Dammit

The high council of COTTA has requested Fokewolfe's aviation council research technology for spy planes.

Fockewolfe's scientists set aside a team to research ways to stealth a plane, and possibly even beat low-frequency radar. They are also researching hyper-alttitude engines.

Want spai schtuph pleaaz.

No

Uh, no. Since I blew the cover I'll say that we only supply radar jamming and stealth to nations where we established good trust with. Optic sensor cloaking remains a private tech.

We send our warning to you. the XAF has no mercy for their citizens, they sure as hell won't have any for you.

We send our warning to you. the XAF has no mercy for their citizens, they sure as hell won't have any for you.

What? Never said we decided to go out and kill a bunch of civilians. Besides the anti-communists, of course.