Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148605 times)

I think Antares forgot about us

Tharsha entered the capital today only to find it a smoldering pile of rubble. We combed the city fir any survivors only to find a man playing a violin. We have evacuated the country and are heading back to the mothership. Toodaloo

The Federation offers the Nivug Leadership aid in restoration.

The Federation offers the Nivug Leadership aid in restoration.
Surprisingly, there's really not much you can do. As part of a program to reduce crime and terrorism, every citizen is given a microchip tag. The only issue is getting all the citizens tagged.

I think Antares forgot about us
Sorry.. I have been too busy with my own Earth games on Peekarica. D:

Two Cloudwalkers have been built, and are ready for purchasing as the ECPP-100 Cloudwalker Mk1. Artemis Airlines is ordering 7, and recieved 2, while Thunderchild Airways has ordered 5. The airliner will cost approximatley 165 million FWD, and is available for export. (FWD is worth the same as the USD as of 2011)

In other news George Medonu proudly stepped into Fockewolfe's presidential office as the second president of Fockewolfe. Interestingly no Democrat has been elected so far.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 08:16:19 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

I am still updating the thread, so don't worry. <3

WotW :D

Actually it was based off an Akira-class ship (from Star Trek if you do not know) named Thunderchild.

The Federation has been able to recreate the technology of the mass drivers received from Farken, we're now in the process of replacing 1/4 of our flakpanzer's guns with them.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:47:05 PM by battlebrain »

Actually it was based off an Akira-class ship (from Star Trek if you do not know) named Thunderchild.
Oh :p
There's a ship in War of the Worlds name the Thunder Child too :/

Tharsha news

Doo doo duh doo

Tharsha news

Doo doo duh doo
Same here.

Well, Glakteau finally makes a profitable nation.
Annddd... Yeah.