Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148615 times)

Wouldn't that just bolster the people's support of the rebels?

Either way. We could just start arresting citizens as well if that is their will.
We need all the support we can get. If it be your full military force, go right ahead.

The "people" as they call thereselves, have no military power compared to the federation's.

Wouldn't that just bolster the people's support of the rebels?
Just forgetin' shoot the damned rebels. I don't give a stuff.

They have 1 day to make their decision.

They have 1 day to make their decision.
-day has passed-
they still fightin'

Very well then.

FNB

more than 250 citizens have been taken to occupational camps, where their possessions will be taken and they will be brainwashed.

The Last Battle.
The Garrcius forces take the permission to destroy all supporting civilians. They exercise that permission to the fullest extent.

They attempt a flanking maneuver behind the base, but to no avail. The 3rd Company has been lost.

The Garrcius presence evacuates the base, leaving the larger Porlaqian force behind, to deal with the rebels. The Garrcius forces will fight elsewhere.

also get on stem fgts

hng, just PM me please. I'm no where near my computer :c

no pm
id get on steam but my mom's wallet was stolen and i'm driving home and oh my god i am so stressed.

Are my forces still needed?

Are my forces still needed?
yes
basically about 75% of my total population supports this

News Update:
Apparently the rebels have captured the tank producing facilities in the suburbs of Krakow. About 76% of the nation's tanks, jeeps, apcs, and AA guns are stored there.

The carrier Commander and 2 cruisers are sailing towards the coast of Irajinia. They should arrive within a week.

Remember I have about 20 Hydra space fighters who can attack ground targets.