Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148571 times)

I assume you'll allow Air Berlin to build a hub in your capital city?

Yes. The accident did not affect any other airline or any airport.

The press has been pushing for more information on the missing Argonaught Airways flight, which had apparently crashed into a Typhoon fighter jet. No more details have been released except the confirmation of both aircraft missing.
Seems that should be a compulsory release of details.

Don't take me off the list, I'm active.

irajinia has plunged into civil war after the accident

i just got shot and now i'm bleeding to death
so
uh
yeah
this is Davy Dave reporting live from the middle of the battlefield.

no irajinia is not ded
and would like help as to figuring out who caused this, as the nuclear blast obliterated the black box.

Wait
I thought it was one of your planes ._.
Well, wasn't me :p

3 tank battalions push into Irajinia to fend off and arrest the rebels.

Oh, and the reason I'm afraid that you'll attack me is because I'm not human :c

3 tank battalions push into Irajinia to fend off and arrest the rebels.
because arresting rebels is so e-z!

What?
you cant just say "ok lol the tanks camed and took all the bad guys to jail ::))" Becuase it's not as simple as that.

Garrcius is going to send some military forces to aid with the struggle. This will take some time, however, to raise the funds needed to send our troops to the nation. The mobilization will take weeks, even months, to prepare vehicles and pull troops into active duty. Alluding to the fact that Garrcius has it's own problems, the prime minister replied that the city-state helps it's allies, and expects the rest of the city states to do the same. Putting down the rebels will not be easy, however, because it is so hard to differentiate civilians from militants.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 02:49:17 PM by Tomcat »

you cant just say "ok lol the tanks camed and took all the bad guys to jail ::))" Becuase it's not as simple as that.
What the stuff, I said they pushed into Irajinia to fend off and arrest the rebels. I just stated the task :I

The country is too far away to send forces into without going through neutral countries. Sorry, but Hydra sppace fighters CAN make strafing runs on targets if needed.