Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148614 times)

I can't tell if it's a joke, but please don't make any KSP references ever again lol.

No offence, but why did your government think it was a good idea to launch a rocket during a civil war?  :cookieMonster:

I can't tell if it's a joke, but please don't make any KSP references ever again lol.

No offence, but why did your government think it was a good idea to launch a rocket during a civil war?  :cookieMonster:

I had 50 ton targets in the air at the time lol

Couldn't have had better timing!

Updated my anthem, beautiful isn't it?

LOL I need suggestions for my anthem. I can't find anything decent.

LOL I need suggestions for my anthem. I can't find anything decent.
Prussia's anthem is pretty neat.

The anthem of the Imperial Russian empire is good too

because we're in a state of anarchy right now and people wanted to send 3 green beans into space

and yes it was partially a joke

people wanted to send 3 green beans into space
This will scientifically advance us tremendously.

This will scientifically advance us tremendously.
yes
yes it will.

Day - 1: Battle in Irajinia's capital.
     The base of Garrcius has been set up in the northwest portion of the city, with the Porlaqian base right below us. With garages and barracks set up, we shuttle in some troops and tanks from the main land. The garage will be used to house them, and the barracks to house the soldiers. We have power generators and water pumps set up. The main communications and command center is in the most protected part of the base. It has a few bunkers at the entrances. As we warm up for the battle, ammunition is distributed and soldiers are ready.

When the forces are all mobilized, we set out on a search as destroy mission. The troops lead, with tanks and APCs in the back. The soldiers have a new suit straight out of production that protects from most small arms fire, up to a 50. round. The tanks have 155mm cannons and the APCs fire 20mm shells. The rubble and debris that line the streets are easily traveled upon by the tracks and exo-skeletons of our troops. Scout reports indicate that the rebels have gained control of one military base, and one armory, but they are foolishly ignored.

The company comes across two lone tanks, but still tanks. The reports about the military bases were true. The generals decide to push on, taking the two tanks of no indication that the rebels have advanced technology. The OpFor are quickly cut down by 20mm bullets and 155mm shells.

This decision is quickly shown to be a bad one as the company smacks straight into the rebel military base. A huge fight ensures, with flaming men, cries of mercy, and debris flying around the battlefield. Hand to hand combat is the norm, and vehicles charge into mounds of men, friend or foe. The company retreats with the swiftness of wind, and tries to regroup at the base.

Another attack takes place, again destroying many men as the inept commanders send waves of able-bodied soldiers to their certain deaths. Nothing can stop the course of the battle now, as the Porlaqian forces have experienced similar defeats in the south. Only time can tell what happens. The company regroups at base to get a good night's rest, eat food, nurse wounds, bury the dead, and get ready for another day of grueling fighting.

holy stuff

on the news is that the pilot was a member of a terrorist group who wanted to take over

In other news the we have captured documents that the rebels support the fascist cause and request aid from Porlaq.

Tell them to stand down and we'll take them into rehabilitation camps

They seem determined to win, with or without your help.
They seem to be doing it too. The public seems to take their side.

Either way. We could just start arresting citizens as well if that is their will.