Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148557 times)

What? Never said we decided to go out and kill a bunch of civilians. Besides the anti-communists, of course.
You killed people instead of trying a diplomatic approach. I'd call that inhumane.

If you view it that way...okay.

Almost everyone would view bad things toward Communist scum

The First President Of Fockewolfe has left office. The elections are underway between Crosby Smith and George Medonu, a democrat and a republic. The elections will last a year.

The Federation has outlawed Communism.

my government bought some bagels

New Nivug Leadership Council

Flag:

National Anthem: Hymn to the Red October

Government Type: Military Autocracy

Country Type: Police state

Ally: Tharsha

Population: 450,347

Languages: German, Russian

Weaponry: I'll do this later
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 10:46:56 AM by comr4de »

Hay song steeler
oh god is that yours

I honestly didn't know let me change it

oh god is that yours

Well, it's my military's anthem, I don't mind if you use it though.

oh god is that yours

Yeah, apparently alot of things that we use/have/do he has done/has/does/did. :C

Yeah, apparently alot of things that we use/have/do he has done/has/does/did. :C
Hey facepalm.

shut up

The Bear Post

Monday: People found a man dead inside his house, multiple gun wounds were found throughout his body, one noticable wound was his head, where a knife might have been sliced here. His right middle finger was cut off.
People suspect thias is a work of a serial killer. They are searching for him and have found leads to a man named Victor Karshav.

Tuesday: Famous russian actor Tom Islav joined the annual presidential campaign today. He is promising the land with good fortune and lowering taxes. He wants to establish a peace treaty with United States of Peekarica.