9 (2.9%)
Morrowind
37 (12%)
Oblivion
69 (22.3%)
Skyrim
188 (60.8%)

Total Members Voted: 309

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Megathread  (Read 539765 times)

so i grinded illusion all the way up to unlock the perk that supposedly muffles all your spells from other magic schools, but bandits always detect me when i throw the fire charm at them
have you even played TES before

the muffle perk only (very much so) reduces the sound of cast spells. Conjuration and Illusion only open the sneak-eye a little bit, while damaging things are usually a lot more pronounced n stuff. Also restoration???

have you even played TES before
shut your whore mouth they are charms ok

I need new pairs of pants.
Scratch that, pants made out of shamwow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnlUfPlLjKs

I'm kind of curious if Kodlak Whitemane's surname 'Whitemane' is related to Gray-Mane.

graymane sent an army of robots to destroy the  mercs base

I'm kind of curious if Kodlak Whitemane's surname 'Whitemane' is related to Gray-Mane.
if it did it would be pretty cool if he was a bastard or something, thus the change in name from gray to white.
Though I doubt its of any significance, if it was there would probably be a lore book somewhere in whiterun about it.

Got a question-
Anyone get beta yet, has it even started?

Got a question-
Anyone get beta yet, has it even started?
i don't think it's started, probably would've heard about it by now.

Ultra realistic world lighting - Dark and Enhanced night skyrim blue galaxy mods in place, I think the dark night really shows what night without electricity SHOULD look like

I think the dark night really shows what night without electricity SHOULD look like
not if there are any moons out lol

I got dawnguard, hearthfire, and dragonborn today, and I've already messed around a little with the home in hjaalmarch
but that is unimportant
I'm doing dg right now, and I want to know, for future reference, which side is better (in your opinion) to join?
and also, if you're a werewolf, can you even become a vampire lord anyway?

I haven't gotten any of the DLC that comes with skyrim

so after I beat alduin on a brand new character everything sucks giant roosterroaches

really sucks for me :c

oh huey. I've started to play Morrowind and i'm doing quite well. I had over 1000 septims at level 1. Im level 3 or 4 now and i have like 6000.

not if there are any moons out lol
especially since nirn has two moons, one of which is gigantic