Author Topic: Godville -- Searching for the right path by using a cheat sheet...  (Read 23917 times)

Woke up looking at a beautiful sunrise, and wondered who stole my tent while I was sleeping.

20:08
A voice from the skies thundered: 'Yeah i sent you the bottle bro.' Nice.
20:07
Found a floating bottle with a message inside that read 'I love u.' Odd, considering I was nowhere near any body of water. Great One, was that you?

Notes from the battlefield: Baid was defeated. Revyk got 471 coins. Revyk now has a kinetic energy bar and Baid's dog tag at his disposal.

forget yeah

08:06
The earth in front of me was just struck by lightning, burning the words 'Pray damn it.' onto the ground.

01:25
I was showered with rose petals. Great One, are you out of healing water or something?
01:26
An incredibly beautiful rainbow crossed the sky above me. Thanks Almighty One, but I prefer my miracles to be a bit more personal.
Just got hit with a can of living soda. Thank god it was a soft drink!
A heavy book fell from the sky onto my head. Well, I'm a bit more clever now, though my head aches like hell.

i tried to heal him
i got frustated and after finally healing him i threw a book at him

Aw man. My hero died from a Solar Bear. :(

06:57
The sky split open and I glimpsed a formidable, bearded face. It said 'I dunno, lol.'
06:57
Almighty, if you are indeed so mighty, then why am I the one smiting all these monsters?

>Oh hey this looks coo-
>FACEBOOK ONLY FOR PC SIGNUP
>Lol nope.

06:59
My head feels like it's bursting with knowledge and wisdom. I wanted to hit it several times to relieve the pressure, but suddenly changed my mind. Was that you, Soul Supreme?

06:59
A mysterious voice whispered gently in my ear: 'Yep.'

also, wtf my hero is on a quest to sell sand to desert nomads
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 07:02:34 PM by Dippindots »

>Oh hey this looks coo-
>FACEBOOK ONLY FOR PC SIGNUP
>Lol nope.
You don't play the game on facebook.
It does not post anything to your facebook wall.
You just log in with facebook, and all it does with your information is show you your name and avatar, to make sure it's the right account.

Get the forget over it.

I loving hate facebook.

the forget are you talking about? i never had to use facebook when I registered my account.

I loving hate facebook.
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FACEBOOK. NOTHING WORKS WITH FACEBOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT IT TO. JUST MAKE A FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IF YOU NEED TO.

I loving hate facebook.
Actually you know what?

Just don't play the game. Maybe I don't want to discuss it with you anyways.