Author Topic: Godville -- Searching for the right path by using a cheat sheet...  (Read 23905 times)

04:22
I can't find my diary anywhere. Where in Godville did I put it?

OGOD LOL

05:31
Played hide-and-seek with myself. Lost again.

05:18
While the Dust Devil was updating its Monsterbook status to 'Killing Sir Veggie', I quickly slipped away

05:08
Note to self: Never agree to go out for a bite with a vampire.

first quest: ride camel through eye of a needle

06:14
A wandering monk told me about a god who could turn water into wine. Nothing special - my god turns entire monsters into gold, experience, and beer.
Smart man.
06:17
Discovered an abandoned porta-potty. Realized why it was abandoned as I got closer.
lol

Never fart after commanding your fool to eat..

He chocked on his peanuts :(

ugh how do i go to my profile on my android device on this

11:07
An inner voice commands me to heal myself. Done!
11:07
I suddenly saw falling letters, thousands of them! Some were combined into phrases that looked like 'Heal up your wounds, my champion.'... It was awesome! Then I realized I really should eat less alphabet soup.

OH YEEEAAAHHH

Hes so pro

First quest: Find the true meaning of Christmas

It says my hero and god name are ok but when I click on create hero nothing happens

Unhelpful. That only has links to the android and iphone versions.
I said PC version.
I play it on the PC. Not my fault you don't see these:

Don't have a facebook account? Make one. It takes like 10 seconds and you never have to use it.

Oh wait I know what the problem is.
I have one of my chrome extensions set to block things.

Yeah I have no idea why you would do that.

Yeah I have no idea why you would do that.
A site I visit is always crammed with facebook buttons and I usually end up accidentally clicking one when i'm trying to do something.

01:18
Almighty, if I was created in your image, then you must be a being of pure beauty!