Godville -- Searching for the right path by using a cheat sheet...

Author Topic: Godville -- Searching for the right path by using a cheat sheet...  (Read 23911 times)

Are any of you guilded yet? My hero already gave himself a quest to join the guild "Huge Success". He's an intern.

My Hero is hard-headed. I keep spamming him with Join "Blockland" guild but he won't oblige.

HE MUST BE PUNISHED WHEN HE LEVELS UP

damn, 32 HP and I only have 20 godpower.

also shiz send me an invite I play as Vegetarian Zombie and my hero is Sir Veggie.

02:07
Encouraged by the support from the stands, Wiofwioofwb threatened to sneeze on his opponent. Mybiyotch was so afraid of infection that he turned pale in horror.

Wat

The hero suddenly notices a pink pony somewhere on the horizon...

WAT
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 04:11:15 PM by blocknight »

02:07
Encouraged by the support from the stands, Wiofwioofwb threatened to sneeze on his opponent. Mybiyotch was so afraid of infection that he turned pale in horror.

Wat

The hero suddenly notices a pink pony somewhere on the horizon...

WAT

Your hero is obviously a Brony.

Vega, invite for a guild? I'm not in one. :c

Vega, invite for a guild? I'm not in one. :c

I'm not sure how, lemme play with the buttons.

What's your god name/hero name?

You do not get invited in guilds, your hero joins/leaves them on a whim and you can influence him on which guild to make or join via sending him messages.
EX my hero made the Blockland guild when I told him to. It set it as his active quest so that's when you know he's going to do it.

Nevermind

02:26
The heroes looked at each other knowingly, then ran aside and said a quick prayer.

Oh, okay.

So, Shin, if you want him in the same guild as me, type "Join Huge Success" or something like that.

05:54
Thought that maybe I should try dating some fellow adventurers. Trouble is, they all seem to be too busy writing in their diaries. Losers.

06:03
Played hide-and-seek with myself. Lost again.
06:00
Standing at the rim of a deep well, I felt an insidious urge to kick someone down it. Madness.

oh god win
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 05:04:09 PM by Vegetarian Zombie »

03:55
Note to self: “How am I writing in my diary while fighting?”

just hit level 12, how do you get your child to join a guild?

just hit level 12, how do you get your child to join a guild?
get your child to join a guild?
child

But seriously, tell your hero: Join [Guild Name] guild. It might take several tries to get it.

or theyll just do it on their own. Mine joined Chaos Legion. I was the 358th member :o i'm an intern now