Author Topic: ATKitton best not be bant. (New title, JUST KIDDING!!!!)  (Read 10900 times)

I'm probably 10-12 or something.

I'm hearkening back to a time when the depiction of breasts in art was acceptable, even perhaps welcomed.

it was the romans that censored

Let's punish her with a good old fashioned roman orgy, it's what Bisjac would of wanted.

Let's punish her with a good old fashioned roman orgy, it's what Bisjac would of wanted.
No orgy. Im not into that.
Ill kill someone. lol

OP is such a kissass, lol
also the reason there are decency laws is because as it turns out some people are not attractive, which I understand that you may not be aware of, OP, considering you are obviously attracted to everyone
seeing a couple of attractive people naked isn't worth having to see all the ugly people naked as well

OP is such a kissass, lol
also the reason there are decency laws is because as it turns out some people are not attractive, which I understand that you may not be aware of, OP, considering you are obviously attracted to everyone
seeing a couple of attractive people naked isn't worth having to see all the ugly people naked as well
I remember on the news some woman was bitching that men didnt have to wear shirts but women had too. So she mowed her lawn topless. She was a biggun. But she said if a man could do it. she could too. I found it slightly disturbing >.>

I remember on the news some woman was bitching that men didnt have to wear shirts but women had too. So she mowed her lawn topless. She was a biggun. But she said if a man could do it. she could too. I found it slightly disturbing >.>
While her logic is fine enough, I really don't want to see fat chicks naked mowing their laws.

Women flash their vagina around in their mini skirts all the time, why can't I flash my balls around in a miniskirt?

Women flash their vagina around in their mini skirts all the time, why can't I?

I wish I had a vagina like tony

:cookieMonster:

Women flash their vagina around in their mini skirts all the time, why can't I flash my balls around in a miniskirt?
Uh, what are you talking about?
If they're wearing a skirt, you can't see their vaginas.